“Above Average” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Above Average”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A great deal in the Naperville area. Comfortable, clean, easy access to the freeways and downtown Naperville. Good wireless, comfortable beds with loads of pillows, clean bathrooms. One of the updated Courtyards with the new cafe in the lobby,

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
What a great review for us! Than you so much for taking the time to comment on how we're doing. Much appreciation! Please let me know if you plan another trip to Naperville again and need assistance. We would love to have you back!

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

Warmest Regards,

630-505-0550

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Garden City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Three of us stayed here due to business in the area but also had planned girls' fun time. Upon our arrival we were welcomed by Stephanie and made to feel right at home. Our room was on the first floor, courtyard side and when we entered the room it was very clean and welcoming as well as being quiet. The staff was very helpful and friendly from the front desk to housekeeping, giving us good driving directions, suggestions on restaurants and even made a dinner reservation for us while we were returning from Chicago on the train. The grounds were immaculate and we really were able to relax and enjoy the area. We are planning another business and fun trip in April and we will be staying here again and bringing others with us. We cannot say enough about the quality and value of this hotel and staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Miss Sherry K,

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding Stephanie and your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to pass this along to her. Glad to hear that you had a nice business and pleasure trip! Naperville is quite a beautiful city with lots to do. Looking forward to having you back with us in the Spring, please don't hesitate to reach out to me when you're ready to book.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I met in Naperville for a weekend get away in August. We were both from out of state, so didn't know the area very well. We were overwhelmed by the assistance we received by Noonie and Stacey. They were so friendly, knowledgable and helpful to us. They truly went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. I was celebrating my birthday during my stay, and when I came back to my room that evening, there was a bottle of champagne! In addition, the facility was handy in location, clean and inviting. We plan on returning next year for another weekend, and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Great job!

Vicki Burkett

Stayed August 2013
Dear Ms. Burkett,

I apologize for the late response. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I'm so glad you had a nice stay and a good birthday celebration weekend! You are welcome back any time. Please let me know when you plan your next travel to our hotel.

I will also make sure that Staci gets your commendation, she's a great associate and I love having her on our team, glad you feel the same.

Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. Check-in was super easy. Lobby area very appealing. Bar/restaurant area just to the right as you enter. We were directed to our room which was placed as requested. Hotel is newly renovated and looks really nice. Room was great. We had a balcony overlooking the courtyard. The bed was actually one of the most comfortable that I have slept in at a hotel.
Pool was nice. We were the only ones in there. The courtyard/grounds would be nice to lounge in if that's what you would want.
I didn't see a whirlpool by the pool which was something I was looking forward to.
I would definitely stay here again if the price is right.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the GREAT feedback regarding your stay! We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to do so. Yes, we did have to get rid of our whirlpool this year, but we have replaced it with a nice social seating area, based on the feedback from our guests, that was important to them. We hope it was not too much of an inconvenience.

Please let us know if you need assistance booking your future stays with us.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is the best hotel I have visited in the Naperville area. The staff is absolutely great. They are friendly and actually show an interest in their guest. The location is literally a 3 minute walk to the locate restaurants and eateries. All the rooms are have been updated. During football season, the offer free drinks and snacks during Monday night football.

I have stayed in multiple hotels in the area in the past 3 years. This is by far the most convenient, most comfortable, and most reasonable location. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Joseph C
Mr. C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We couldn't have asked for a better rating and title line! I'm glad you enjoy our NFL nights, Courtyard is the proud official hotel sponsor. You're right, when we host our GM receptions on certain nights, we do offer some complimentary beverages and snacks.

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel, if you ever need assistance booking your future stays, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you again.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stay here every September for a week on business. This year was similar to my other stays - the hotel knows how to take care of its guests. My room was clean and quiet, the shower provided lots of hot water, and everything worked. Staff is very friendly. Basic wireless internet was free and worked well. Frankly I couldn't tell the difference between the basic and upgraded speed. Breakfast has gotten better since they added the new lobby configuration - I like that I can get eggs cooked to order. Great location, walking distance from a wide selection of restaurants and services, including White Chocolate Grill, Bricks Pizza, Morton's, Maggiano's, Cooper's Hawk, Zapatista, Jason's Deli, a beauty salon, Fidelity Investments, and lots of other options.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms will be a bit quieter than the ones facing outward.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us! Sounded like you had a fabulous stay...was there anything we could have done better to receive a better rating from you? We are always looking for ways to improve and our guests are the best resource.

If you ever need assistance with your future travel, please don't hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you regarding any feedback on improvement...

Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have stayed there serveral times with family and friends. Consistantly a good value with excellent service. The beds are very comfy and the pool area is great for families. The remodeled lobby\restaurant is a swanky place for adults to hangout and have a few cocktails. Will definitely be staying again for a long weekend staycation.

Room Tip: If you have kids, get a room near the pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thanks so much for the nice comments you posted! It seems like you had a GREAT stay at the hotel and you plan on coming back...is there anything we could have done differently to receive a better rating?

We are always looking for ways to improve, so any recommendation(s) would be helpful and appreciated! If there's anything I may assist with for your future stay with us, please feel free to contact me.

630-505-0550
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naperville
Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to Courtyard Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!