“A great hotel, and extremely impressive”

Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Evanston, Illinois
“A great hotel, and extremely impressive”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night but wished I could stay there for more because it was so good. It is a party hotel. The room was nice, with a fridge, comfortable bed, and a desk, and the lobby stunned me. The lobby has a decent restaurant, with cozy places to read and sit. There is also a mini pantry too. The pool was also nice. I didn't get a chance to check out the fitness center, but when I passed by it it looked nice. It's also really clean too. Overall, a great hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JJ S
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you took the time to post for us! We are glad you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay.

If there's ever anything I can do to assist you in the future, please let me know. We hope to see you again in the future!

630-505-0550

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent one night here on a business trip. The area is very nice with several restaurant choices close by. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. The rooms are traditional Courtyard offerings. My only negative is this property seemed to allow more noise to be heard. For a Courtyard it seemed I was able to hear more going on around my room than normal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank swiftmi
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at my hotel. I'm glad to see that it was a nice one for the most part. I apologize for the noise issue your experienced. If there's anything I can do to make up for that, please contact me.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will choose us again for your future stays in Naperville!

Quesnel, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The location is great.Everything is near by. Rooms were clean. Friendly Staff. Very helpful in every inquiry. It was very busy in Naperville. Hotels was full and despite under pressure they provided good service

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. Do you have any recommendations for improvement? Overall a 4/5...we strive to earn 5s and would love any recommendation(s), as we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will choose our hotel the next time your are in the area.

Safe Travels!

Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The rooms were very clean. All of the staff was extremely friendly! They gave us tips on restaurants and places to see around town. If we needed ANYTHING the front desk staff made sure to please our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank neonnoodles
Thank you for much for the wonderful feedback you posted! We are glad you had a wonderful experience and like our hotel.

We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area.

Safe Travels!

Noonie Agular
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have stayed here sveral times. I am alway so impressed with the staff and service. The rooms are always very clean and the removation was done great. The location is right next door to some of the best restaurants in town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank cindy197621
Cindy,

Thank you so much for the nice review and we are glad you would never stay anywhere else! You are welcome here! Besides being close to all those great restaurants, we have great connections, so the next time you're in, we can get you into those restaurants with priority seating and they do special items for our guests, if you show a room key from our hotel.

See our team about those special things that they do the next time you're here. If there's ever anything I may assist with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been a Marriott member for several years and a Marriott Platinum Elite member at that. We recently made reservations for 2 rooms for 5 nights at this hotel and I must say I will never stay again. First the staff very rude each and every time we had to approach. They refused to honor any of the benefits we as Platinum Elite members are suppose to be promised. The would not change the sheets until the 3rd day of our stay and at one point when our coffee pot wouldn't work they refused to give us a cup of coffee and hot water from the lobby. This is the second time I stayed there and spent a lot of money with Marriott and I don't understand how they can run a business like that.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Lisa P
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the horrible stay that you experienced. It does not sound like our staff, as you can see from the other comments from other guests that have posted on TripAdvisor.

Please contact, as I would love to get more information from you regarding your stay. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

fayetteville, ar
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here for a trip this last weekend and the place was pretty nice. It is in a good area and the hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel is newer so it has great modern décor and it is clean. The rate was great for Chicago and very fair. The only negative I noticed was that the rooms are pretty small. We did get one of the smaller rooms, but there was not a lot of room in the king room. For one or two people it wouldn't be a problem, but if traveling with a family you might as for a larger room. Overall great place to stay in a great town. Not to far into downtown Chicago. Enjoy

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your stay with us and glad to hear that overall, it was a nice stay.

I am sorry that you feel that our rooms are small...we usually get feedback from guests that they think our rooms are fairly larger than our competitors in the area. I'm not sure what room you had, but we have 4 different rooms types, we have our kings with pull out sofa beds (recommended for parties of 3 or less), we have our rooms with 2 queens beds (recommended for 4 guests), then our king suites (4 guests or less) and our double suites (5-6 guests).

When traveling with family, I usually will go for the rooms with 2 beds, as they are usually the larger room or I opt for the suites, as they have a separate living area that connects to the sleeping area. They are all equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave. All of our rooms with 2 beds, have refrigerators, as well as all of our rooms on the second floor. We also have both refrigerators and microwaves available, complimentary, on a frist come first serve basis.

We hope you will choose us again the next time you're in the area. If there's ever anything I may assist with, please don't hesitate to reach out.