“My Naperville Favorite”

Hugo's Frog Bar & Fish House - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Hugo's Frog Bar & Fish House - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 461 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Van Buren
Transit: METRA
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Business travel brings me frequently to this area and my colleagues and I have tried many of the top restaurants. This has become our favorite and the only choice when travel had me in town on my birthday. The wait staff are old school professionals with Midwest friendliness. Menu is wide-ranging and consistently excellent. Wine selection is particularly good with several gems and reasonable markup over retail, including a rarely found DeLille wine from near my WA home.
Always seems to be packed and the front room can be noisy from the bar crowd, so ask for a table in the back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is so delicous at Hugo's. I enjoy going for lunch because the prices are great. I love the fresh fish of the day which comes with rice and green beans for $13.95 for lunch!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great spot to bring a date on an early Friday evening. Next time you visit ask for the out door seating next to the fountian. Great cocaktales in addition to up-scale food here. 4-stars.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Really just an ok place. The ambiance does not match with all of the tv's they've got going to watch the football game. Either be a sports bar or be a place to enjoy a meal and a cocktail without screaming.

1  Thank LimaB
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have eaten at some top ranked steakhouses and this one is my favorite. Always consistently good. Steak sandwiches are a hit with the kids. Very good outdoor dining and the ribeye and shrimp cocktail are great.