“Food interesting, decor unusual, music a little loud”

Heaven on Seven Naperville
Ranked #20 of 453 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Heaven on Seven is located in Downtown Naperville 1/2 block from the scenic Riverwalk, surrounded by the finest stores and boutiques. Featuring lunch and dinner daily plus 'Heavenly Brunch' Saturday and Sunday mornings, and serving up the best Louisiana cookin' outside of New Orleans.People who come back from Heaven all say the same thing - try the Gumbo!
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Food interesting, decor unusual, music a little loud”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you like southern food, this is worth a visit. Food is consistent, service is consistent, décor is fun, music can be loud. Not a romantic restaurant.

Naperville, Illinois
“Heavenly gumbo!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The gumbo is delicious and a must-have every time we go, usually for lunch on Sunday.We also like the étouffée and the muffalotta sandwich.

toronto
“Must try!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Fun place, busy and loud. Friendly staff and knowledgeable. Portions are large, I had the jambalaya and it was delicious it came with the a cup of gumbo. Wow do I wish the cup was a bowl, it was amazing. My son had the Louisiana soul deluxe, which was a sampling of 4 or 5 different things, it also didn't disappoint. They serve authentic Cajun food, menu is broad. We started at the bar, we had a reservation for 6:30, arrived at 6:20, lots of empty tables and they said we were early and we would have to wait for a few minutes. So we sat at the bar, they serve mostly craft beers and we were taken to a table at 6:40. They offer an amazing assortment of hot sauces. They actually have a full wall the length of the restaurant that is lined with bottles of hot sauce, makes for cool décor. Nice area, easy street parking and a nice place to walk around after dinner, lots of ice cream shops or gelato.

Barrington, Illinois
“Gumbo gumbo in the pot....”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I love the gumbo here. I always make a point with my fdiend to get the blue plate special on monday which is vodoo chicken enchilada. This is only 10 and comes with a drink, gumbo/soup/salad and a dessert! The food is always top quality and a bit spicy which is nice. The service is quick, attentive and top class. The atmosphere takes me to mardi gras and the spicy food completes the journey. Defenetly my favorite hideaway in naperville.

Darien, Illinois
“Hot Sauce Heaven!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A friend and I visited for a nice breakfast last weekend, and it was both the first time we tried this place. Neither of us were disappointed!

An extensive menu, fun and colorful decor (plus art for sale to help Hurricane victims!), and a very friendly wait staff made our morning great! The wall of Hot Sauce was cute, and they even have several on your table to try. Their omelets are giant, potatoes delicious, and this place has some of the best coffee I have had at any breakfast place!

I absolutely want to come back for dinner soon to try more of their lauded fare!

• Visited August 2013