“Nice Irish pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RT 59 and 103rd
Description: The Irish culture is one very rich in history and steeped in tradition. We have gone to great lengths to bring the various traditions of the Emerald Isle back home so that we may revel in the beauty that is Ireland. At Tommy Nevin's, always remember: "There are no strangers here; only friends who have not yet met"
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Fun place. Good food, good beer. Neighborhood kind of place, but bigger. Friendly but basic service.

Large food portions, competitive prices. It's hard to leave Tommy Nevin's any way other than full!

If you like traditional Irish food you will find most of the typical offerings on the menu and properly cooked as you would expect.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Good wings and have option for outdoor seating but found service to be slow and not too attentive. Not sure why but bartender used creative license when making a vodka martini and included olive juice. I have ordered many martinis and if I want olive juice I say "dirty martini", but never had a bartender use that as a standard mix in a basic vodka martini.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We sat down and waited 20 minutes til a server came. He took our order and when he returned with our beers and water he dumped the whole tray down on us and could only muster am "Oops my bad". The hostess was no better as she couldn't stop laughing. Very immature and totally unprofessional.

1  Thank Laurie S
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have eaten here a few times. Its OK. We like their extensive menu and we found the food to be good. Their tap beer selection is also good. Yes, the service is spotty--you just never know!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had heard a lot about this restaurant and I had been to their brewery, right down the road, several times. Thinking it would be similarly managed, I ventured in for dinner an drinks with a friend. We waited for almost 5 minutes for anyone to even acknowledge us (the place was fairly empty). The drink selection on tap was mediocre, our waitress was friendly but not knowledgeable, my burger was way over cooked and the atmosphere was loud and distracting. I will not be back. Even the value was nothing to write home about.

1  Thank PlanePrincess