See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Horrible place to stay!!!! Found bugs everywhere!!!!!!! They were very rude at the front desk!!!!! The shower was cold and smelled bad. First time in my life I felt dirty getting out of a shower. Website said free breakfast nothing but a toaster in the lobby.

Stayed: September 2016
CustomerFocus1, Front Office Manager at Regency Inn Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thanks for the response. Sorry to hear about your experience. Next time please let the front desk know at the time. Is it possible it was after the breakfast time. we have been working hard to make it better. we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

I am impressed with price and quality combination. The hotel rooms are much better as compared to outside look. Excellent internet with business center in the lobby, friendly staff and close to highway I-88 and 355 for me it is best. No breakfast but so many restaurants nearby. This is my fifth stay I stayed with my wife and some time for business.
With LCD FLAT Panel 32 inch TVs in all rooms with full comcast cable.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are much better in condition
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
CustomerFocus1, Manager at Regency Inn Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for the review. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff were friendly and compitent. Romms are dated but clean Wifi is blazing fast much much better than any other hotel chain 20+mbs down 14mbs up no throttling. I recommend it for anyone on a budget.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank Charles F
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is like a mobile home. Outlets are on the floor and none at the desk. There was no shampoo or moisturizer. Soap was like bite size Hersey chocolate.

Bedding is also very bad.

Don't get fooled by the name of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Mahesh G
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on September 20th and were charged accordingly....until now on October 14th we see on our credit card statement that they have charged us AGAIN for a night in October that we were NEVER THERE! When we called them to inform them of the mistake they were incredibly rude and REFUSED to reverse the charges. So we have had that card cancelled and the credit company has an investigation on them. We also informed the Naperville police department of the fraud and thievery and they are working with the credit company.
Now the dirty part. The room was absolutely DISGUSTING! All the towels had either holes or cum stains (yes! Cum stains!) in them and one had a big spot of mold as if the cleaning crew just folds them up and puts them back rather than clean them!! The walls were discolored and showed signs of water damage and behind the TV cabinet the wall was also full of mold!! This place needs to be shut down and the owners tossed behind bars.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple