“Southwest grill”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and place was crowded but we were seated right away. We tried the two for twenty special and we ordered onion straws without the jalapeños. They were good. We also ordered the bacon cheeseburger and chicken crispers. If your watching your weight don't get either of these. A lot of grease on the chicken crispers. The loaded potato soup was delicious and of course refills on your beverage.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I like this restaurant because they have several options to choose from, different kinds of salads, as well of main dishes. Their quesadillas are great, as well as their desserts. The waitress are very helpful and friendly. Love going over and over again.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

can't come here and NOT get the chips and salsa.

i love how their menu keeps growing. you can always find something yummy here. never had a bad experience with this specific location. have always got seated right away and had great service here.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

We just had dinner - I had the sirloin with 2 sides (cole slaw and broccoli), and my wife had the mini-bites. The sirloin was very tasty and nicely seasoned. The Cole slaw is new on the menu and is pretty spicy. Broccoli was good. My wife loved her mini-bites. At 6:30pm on a Friday night, we had to wait about 7 minutes for a table. Service was good - not too much and not ignored.

Reviewed February 18, 2008

We dined here a couple of nights ago and very disappointed with the service given. I have been to various Chillis restaurants in the past so know just what to expect.

We ordered starters as well as our main course. The restaurant was a little busy but we had such a long wait. The waiter arrived with our main course, we had not even received our starters let alone ate them.

When we mentioned this to the waiter his response was, well I have your mains now and just continued to put them on the table.

Our starters came out after the main course, a very confusing meal and not enjoyed at all. It may have been a little more forgivable had the waiter been a little more helpful about the situation.

I will certainly not be eating here again, far more better restaurants locally to spend my money in.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!