“Excellent Meal”

La Sorella di Francesca
Reserve with OpenTable
La Sorella di Francesca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 451 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington
Brooklyn, New York
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Came with a group of 6 on a rainy night. The food was excellent. I had the special - two grilled pork chops with a mushroom/artichoke topping that was outstanding. The pork was cooked just right - thorough but still juicy. A cup of their special soup was also outstanding and flavorful. The only thing that was mediocre was the complimentary bread. The portions were huge, too. We ate at Maggiano's the next night, and in comparison, I liked this meal better, but Maggiano's was a better value. Another negative is parking is a distance away - not great if it is raining.

• Visited April 2013

Naperville, Illinois
“Our favorite!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Absolutely love this place. It can be a bit noisy with the high ceilings, but that is part of the experience, We often request the window seats if they are available. People watching while enjoying a most perfect meal is quite enjoyable. We have always had a great meal here...and the drinks are the best!

Visited April 2013
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Great venue for a business dinner”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is my first visit to La Sorella. It came as a recommendation from a trusted business friend (thanks Will!), who knows good dining. I wasn't disappointed. The Swordfish was superb! My dinner business guest was enjoying the waiter wine recommendation, and I a well made bloody Mary. Very efficient and friendly wait staff definitely earned their tip. I'll be back next time to share this experience with my family, and recommend it to others.

• Visited April 2013
Naperville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our "Cheers" restaurant placed in downtown Naperville”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always a nice way to catch up after a challenging day at work! We sat at the bar and enjoyed some tasty caprese, mussels in a light spicy, tomato sauce and a nice piece of mahi-mahi. Excellent as always and an excellent wine list o choose from as well. Great evening!

• Visited March 2013
Naperville
“Outstanding Italian food in downtown Naperville”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've always had good experiences here. The food at the Francesca's restaurants is always top-notch. I will say , I prefer the upstairs seating to the first floor, as the first floor can get quite noisy. An everchanging handwritten menu always provides something delicious. The ravioli madness special was outstanding!

• Visited March 2013