“too much hype”

Add it.
Montage Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 29, 2004

We have lived in the area for over 25 years and are always interested in a good new dining establishment...we went to montage during the week with reservations (we were told they could not take us before 8)arrived at 7- thought we would have a drink- nobody (3 tables) was there- we went to the bar and had some very expensive drinks and they still would not seat us early....not paticuliarly friendly staff-food was o.k.-very slow service since there was not more than 5 tables at all times-we will not go back-there are many great restaurants in this area and we don't need to go to a strip mall for this overated experience.

3  Thank march-16
A TripAdvisor Member
Skokie, IL
Reviewed September 17, 2004

It is great to finally have a fine dining restaurant of this caliber in Chicago's western suburbs. Great food coupled with excellent service makes this an experience that one will not forget.

One should also take advantage of Montage's excellent wine selection.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 12, 2004

This place is amazing. I live in manhattan, so I'm used to great food. I don't expect to find it in Naperville. I know, I know, Naperville is a great place, huge up-and-coming community and all.

I'd been to Emeril's New Orleans Fish House in Las Vegas, where Chef Sean used to work, and the food at Montage is just as good as there, which is saying a lot. It's fresh, original, and has lots of pure flavors.

I'd HIGHLY recommend this place.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member