“good eats”

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #9 of 455 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: With 18 restaurants in Illinois, Wisconsin and Georgia, Egg Harbor Café serves the best breakfast and lunch around! Enjoy gourmet egg specialties, scramblers, skillets, frittatas, pancakes, roll-ups, sandwiches, soups, salads and more in a charming, inviting atmosphere at Egg Harbor Café. At Egg Harbor Café, you will find great service and eggs-traordinary breakfast and lunch creations – along with a children's menu, daily specials and seasonal menu selections, a gluten free menu, and delicious catering fare. You can always find healthy choices at Egg Harbor Café. Each location is available to host your showers, meetings and special fundraising events. Ask restaurant managers Susan Gatto or Anel Colina for details.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I thought this place was nice, very busy and the food is very good great portions too. The price was reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Egg Harbor Cafe

Reviewed June 26, 2012

everything was great, so good we ate from there twice in our 3 day visit

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have ordered just about everything on the menu and everything was very good, The people are very friendly and service is great. I love their house dressing. We have breakfast and lunch here often.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Take the kids and head up to Egg Harbor Cafe for Saturday or Sunday breakfast. Take the iTouch's and morning paper, as you will wait for at least 30 minutes, but the food is worth it!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My first experience with this cafe was when I dined at their Lake Forest location. They have the most inventive and large menu. It's a breakfast/lunch place and I haven't found one thing here that I didn't enjoy. This Naperville location isn't as quaint as the Lake Forest one, but the food was just as good. Except for a little forgetfulness on our servers part and granted it was exceptionally busy, I have no complaints and would definitely recommend this cafe.

2  Thank amortrvl

Been to Egg Harbor Cafe? Share your experiences!