“Good Service, Pizza okay!”
Review of Connie's Pizza - CLOSED

Connie's Pizza
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were seated quickly and Margaret provided accurate, prompt and friendly service. The large mid crust pizza was average tasting but expensive. Besides they do not have wheat pizzas. The small house salad was good. Overall, I was not to excited!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Met fellow business travelers for dinner, no prob getting seated quickly even tho it was on a Friday night. Table service was really quick and friendly, ordering went smoothly. Told in adv the stuffed & pan pizza we ordered would take at least 30 or so minutes / no big deal, 1st round of drinks came super fast! Pizza was the best stuffed style i have ever had, when i brought home leftovers my kids wanted me to bring them back there ASAP - - i will !

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Also get a good meal at Connies pizza never had a bad meal and service was also good. They also have take out which is a great option

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We bring in Connie's Pizza every year for a business lunch we have in Naperville. Their thin and thick crust pizzas are dependably excellent.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We waited quite awhile for a waitress to acknowledge our presence. She took our order and we never saw her again until it was time to pay. I ordered a beef sandwich. It was extremely dry, the beef tasted like it was a day old. I drank my water and my husband's water trying to get it down. Could have used more water but we ever saw our waitress.
No one ever stopped by except the bus boy when he delivered our food. He never said a word to us or asked if we needed anything else.
We are visiting from California and I was looking forward to a good beef sandwich at an Italian restaurant. Never again will we visit Connie's on our trips back to the Chicago area.