“Great Food & Service”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Commerce Township, Michigan
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went with a large group this past weekend with a lot of kids. Great food and service and they did a great job accommodating our large group.

Loved the downtown Naperville location, a lot of shops etc. were close by.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Naperville, Illinois
“Can't beat Lou's.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've been eating pizza for 50 years. There is none better. That is all. Deep dish is my favorite but have had lasagna on occasion, also outstanding

• Visited March 2014
FL native in the St Louis IL side heartland
“The Naperville store is the worst of the chain.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The deep dish is OK, but the thin crust they sent had to have been under a heat lamp forever and it was TERRIBLE. If it was my only experience with LM I'd never go again but the other in the area (the one north of Schaumburg) is very good.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LimoBarbie
Canada
“Interesting building history”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

While visiting in Naperville, I promised to take my son for authentic Chicago style deep dish pizza so off to Mainati's we went. Timed it perfectly and just beat the dinner time rush. Very busy place which indicated a good place to eat to me. The menu is huge offering many, many choices but it was deep dish pizza we were after. After ordering it took an extended period of time to receive our order. It was pretty good once it was set it front of us. I wouldn't rave about it but no complaints either. We met the manager on the way out and stopped to chat. I am a retired fire service member while my son is still active and that is why we stopped. The building was once the main fire station/police department/jail. They have done a great job of preserving the history without going overboard on the theme. I would go back if ever in the area. Pretty good pizza and that as I say is why we went there.

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My favorite Chicago-style pizza”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

As stated above... you can't go wrong. If you are a fan of the deep dish pizza, you wont be disappointed. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013