“Chicago Pizza at it's best!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 455 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Good HOT pizza!! The sauce is just enough spicy and sweet to really complement the tangy cheese. Add some red pepper flakes to the spicy pepperoni and it's unbelieveable!!

There are newer reviews for Lou Malnati's Pizzeria

Reviewed September 7, 2013

A nice restaurant with lovely outdoor seating in downtown Naperville. Skip the salad and stick to the pie. I recommend getting the deep dish sausage on the butter crust. Ask for it well done if you would like the crust a little more crisp. Lot's of cheese and the sausage is excellent!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stopped by today - very pleased with the service. The hostess staff was friendly and professional - we then stopped at the bar - bartender was very polite - our table was then ready and we had the sincere pleasure of having "Pat" for our server. Although it was extremely busy Pat was an excellent server - he had the patience of a Saint as we watched him wait on other tables with many different personality types. I wish people would remember that the servers are not the chefs. Anyway, our pizza was just perfect - cooked to perfection and nice and hot! Thanks Pat - for your excellent service - we're glad you're "Living the dream!"

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Came here for a group business dinner mid-week. Our meal was semi-pre-ordered but we had choice of bar items. Service was impeccable, fast and friendly.
We had a separate, private room, which was billed as max 35 occupancy but I think about 20-25 is as cozy as it gets. No one in the restaurant could see us and I don't think hear us (though we weren't too boisterous).
Food was salad, spinach-cheese bread with marinara sauce, and deep-dish pizza. Our pizza choices were mushroom, veggie, and cheese, but we asked for one of the cheese pizzas to be converted to pepperoni and that was quickly obliged. Pizza was excellent. Our dessert, which was described as a pizza cookie, wasn't what we expected (came in a dessert cup, not a pie pan), but was super-yummy. Cookie was on bottom, and ice cream and whip cream on top. Servers brought in to-go boxes in case anyone wanted to have a snack later.
I think our only "complaints" (minor) were on the drink side. My martini's were tiny - maybe 5-6 oz. Well-made, but tiny (they ran out of martini glasses also. And lemon twist was too thick). Others wanted Maker's Mark whiskey and they were out of that. Regular vodka was McCormick's, which none of our group had heard of, so we opted for Grey Goose over Ketel One. Lots of beer choices.
In all, a terrific visit, we enjoyed ourselves very much.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Since my son moved to Wheaton, my husband and I have visited three times and tried several pizza places. Lou's is my son's favorite, although I would disagree (even though delicious, I prefer another). The crust is nice and crispy but I like a little more cheese and "gooeyness" on top. The best thing about this trip was the appetizer, a new one called "Trio of Dips and Pizza Chips" - roasted garlic, artichoke and giardiniera-topped hummus served with our crispy pizza dough chips. Delicious!! We went on a Saturday night so it was extremely crowded, but it was expected. The town of Naperville has lots of window shopping and a riverfront to walk down while you wait.