“Possibly the best deep dish we've had so far”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 474 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We'd heard we had to try Lou Malnati's, and we were lucky to find out that Naperville had one (staying out that way because of a friend's wedding). We were very happy to find that it's right next to a large, free parking lot, and located in a very walkable downtown core.

We were there later in the evening; it wasn't busy and service was quick and our waiter was attentive. Decor was pretty standard for a pizza place; instead of sports it focused on firefighters and had some interesting paraphernalia on the wall.

We naturally had the deep dish pizza, which was delicious. My husband decided it was the best he'd had, better than Gino's and Uno's. We'd started with the meal with the Malnati salad, which was a fresh and flavorful start. It was a huge portion; we had the small pizza, and with both it was more than enough food for us.

Ultimately, we'll definitely return if we are ever in the area again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Went to Chicago for my birthday and one of the things I had to have while there was a deep dish pizza. I had the medium sausage with the light, buttery crust. The portions are all large and a medium was way too big for my dad and I. I thought the pizza was good but, did not stay hot very long; we ordered by delivery so that may be the reason.

The shining star of eating at Lou Malnati's was their salad. The Malnati Salad is AMAZING! It was crisp romaine lettuce with, bacon bits, finely diced tomatoes, blue cheese and their AWESOME house-made sweet vinaigrette. I have never raved about a restaurant because of its' salad but, this place I would come back to just to have that Malnati Salad. Make sure you try it if you visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you want authentic Chicago deep dish pizza, you have to come to Lou Malnati's. I'm serious. This place is so freaking good, and it's highly recommended by the locals. Obviously, you have to try the deep dish, but get it with butter crust. And while you're at it, get the cheese cubes for an appetizer. You will not regret it!

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If you want extra extra cheese this is the place to go and you can hold any extra. One piece of this tasty pizza will fill you up.. yummy

1  Thank nadia_4477
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was the best pizza I have every had. We had The Malnati Classic. The whole Pizza was covered with sausage. It was so great we ordered 4 frozen Pizzas to take home to Overland Park Ks. I would recommend this Pizza to everone.

1  Thank terrywalker2400