“Deep Dish Pizza Heaven!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 457 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place is worth every penny you pay for their totally authentic Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza! Definitely worth trying this place for sure! Be prepared to wait about 45 minutes for a deep dish but totally worth the wait... they do take calls to prepare the food ahead of time for you as well. Super big hit out here in the area! A must do! I have been to this location and one in Elk Grove Village years ago and they are consistent with their excellent food, service, quality and pricing. Their deep dish pizza has to be about 3-4 inches tall! I never actually measured it but it is huge and so, so good... get the cheese and sausage.. yummy!

1  Thank Karen K

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Lous' is just a neighborhood favorite! The menu is delightful! Great pizza and salads, something for everyone in the family, A casual home cook meal feel.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ummm, so I just moved to Illinois 5 months ago and I am in LOVE with Lou Malnati's. When I first moved, everyone and their dog wanted me to try Chicago style pizza, and out of all the places I tried, Lou Malnati's is by far my very favorite. Other pizza doesn't even compare now. If you are ever thinking about eating here, but you see that the line is "too long," freaking wait in it! It's soooo worth it! I'm craving it just thinking about it now. Definitely a place worth trying.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was a nice atmosphere. The service was very good and the pizza was excellent. Will definitely go back. Really liked how they turned the old fire station into a restaurant.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was thrilled that during our road trip I was going to be able to enjoy Chicago deep dish pizza. We stopped in and were told that it was going to be a 45 minute wait which was a big disappointment but were pleasantly surprised it was only about ten minutes. The restaurant was so packed and loud though that it was hard to relax. Service was good but it felt like that everything was a rush due to the large crowds. Food was very good. It would have been nice if it was a calmer atmosphere though.