“Outstanding Vietnamese pho noodle soup” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Lotus Terrace Noodle House
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Vietnamese
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding Vietnamese pho noodle soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a transformed and improved restaurant...same ownership as what used to be Tong's Village. A new partner joined in February 2013, and has brought with her the depth of experience of running a Vietnamese restaurant that serves high quality food. The Combination Beef Noodle Soup that I ordered was out of this world. The broth was simply unbelievably good. It's the best I have ever had, including ones that I have eaten in Asia. The friendly joint owners told me that special broth was prepared with the freshest ingredients and cooked for at least 5 or 6 hours. I must admit that I drank my entire bowl of soup without one drop left at the end, as i could tell it didn't have any traces of MSG or flavor-enhancer. I will definitely return and try some more of their other dishes.

• Visited March 2013