“Each time we come through Naperville, this is a definite stop!”

Cookie Dough Creations
Ranked #4 of 24 Dessert in Naperville
Reviewed June 10, 2017

After spending time at the Naper Settlement, having lunch and taking a tuk tuk tour around Naperville, this was the perfect place to stop before heading home. There was a steady stream of people while we were there and the service was great. They do have more than enough help and it shows. The staff is quite personable and efficient. We ordered two cookie dough sandwiches. A cookie dough sandwich is two large cookies (your choice, i.e. chocolate chip, sugar, peanut butter and more), with cookie dough sandwiched in between. One of the cookie dough sandwiches was chocolate chip cookie dough between two chocolate chip cookies and the second sandwich was the M & M cookie dough between a peanut butter cookie and a sugar cookie. I have never been able to eat an entire cookie dough sandwich in one sitting, but then you can treat yourself a few more times when you get home. We also ordered some sherbet and the Superman ice cream. The Superman ice cream was quite colorful, especially on the tongues.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

I've only been here once but it's awesome!! I liked it so much that when my scoop of cookie dough fell on the ground outside, I picked it up with a napkin and scraped off and tossed the part that had rocks/gravel in it, and ate the rest. My sister was grossed out by that, but it was too good to go to waste!! LOVE this place and will be back soon!

I do wish I'd gotten the Oreo cookie dough. I got the cake batter and it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. But I tried my sister's Oreo one and it was fantastic!!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

The value here is great. The cookie dough is so so good that you can't stop! A real treasure to downtown.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

I have been to Cookie Dough Ice Cream and I have yet to try the ice cream. I am always drawn to the cookie dough sandwiches. It is a small restaurant with only a few tables, but there are benches outside where you can sit, besides walking along the riverwalk. We tried the M&M cookie dough with a walnut chocolate chip and a sugar cookie, as well as the brown sugar cookie dough with an M&M cookie and a walnut chocolate chip cookie. The staff is very friendly and efficient, though on warm nights with the ice cream, I'm sure it can get really busy. One day, I'll finish a whole cookie dough sandwich, nah, I don't think it is possible - what a sugar buzz!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I had a scoop of very good ice cream, topped by a scoop of cookie dough (because, yes, that's a thing!). I wouldn't do that again though. Too much dough to wade through, and in a big solid scoop on top of the ice cream, it really got messy. When you tried to push down to get a spoonful of cookie dough, it pushed ice cream out of the cup! I love raw cookie dough, but this isn't the way to serve it...

1  Thank Jenny S