“So many sweet choices!”

Cookie Dough Creations
Ranked #4 of 24 Dessert in Naperville
Reviewed April 26, 2017

The value here is great. The cookie dough is so so good that you can't stop! A real treasure to downtown.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

I have been to Cookie Dough Ice Cream and I have yet to try the ice cream. I am always drawn to the cookie dough sandwiches. It is a small restaurant with only a few tables, but there are benches outside where you can sit, besides walking along the riverwalk. We tried the M&M cookie dough with a walnut chocolate chip and a sugar cookie, as well as the brown sugar cookie dough with an M&M cookie and a walnut chocolate chip cookie. The staff is very friendly and efficient, though on warm nights with the ice cream, I'm sure it can get really busy. One day, I'll finish a whole cookie dough sandwich, nah, I don't think it is possible - what a sugar buzz!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I had a scoop of very good ice cream, topped by a scoop of cookie dough (because, yes, that's a thing!). I wouldn't do that again though. Too much dough to wade through, and in a big solid scoop on top of the ice cream, it really got messy. When you tried to push down to get a spoonful of cookie dough, it pushed ice cream out of the cup! I love raw cookie dough, but this isn't the way to serve it...

1  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

A big blob of raw cookie dough right on top of your ice cream..who doesn't like that? Portions are large, I didn't finish the kids size. It's not the cleanest place though.

1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed April 22, 2016

A small storefront shop in the heart of downtown Naperville, this is a fun place to go after a walk along the river, or even after a meal. The cookie dough is to die for and as of yet, I still haven't been able to finish a cookie dough sandwich at one time. I haven't tried the ice cream or the shakes, as I'm hooked on the cookie dough. They seem to have about eight different flavors and the nice thing is that it is made without raw eggs, so it is better to eat. We ordered three different cookie dough sandwiches. The service was good and the prices aren't unreasonable.

1  Thank Allen21096