“Very healthy and very delicious - will definitely be back!!!”
Review of Cuisine de Saigon - CLOSED

Cuisine de Saigon
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: New restaurant
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to this restaurant for lunch this afternoon and the food was wonderful! I had the soup with tofu and vegetables - it was all extremely fresh and they do not use MSG. I was coming down with a cold, but after lunch I felt better! More people need to know about this family run business. The owners are very friendly, and we would LOVE for them to stay in business!! We will definitely be back. The Creme Brulee was fantastic!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Seems like a very family operation. I think I may have seen a daughter doing her homework on a side table. We have been 3x. Each time asking for the special or reco for the night. Flavors out of this word. Very accommodating to veggie diets (not a consideration for us), Love the bold (not necessarily spicy) flavors in their dishes. Beer and wine only is knid of a bummer for me (i'm a Bourbon guy). Entree's typically under $20 and don't be surprised if they come out with something extra for you to try.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The service here is very slow and not very helpful. They were pleasant and polite but could offer no help with the menu. The bus boy did not speak English and was no help at all. One of the entrees arrived at the table 5 minutes before the other with no explanation. The second entrée turned out to be a cold noodle dish. This was not explained on the menu and questions were specifically asked about the dish. The spring rolls tasted fishy. The hot egg rolls were not bad but I am pretty sure they were purchased at the Trader Joe's across the parking lot. Overall there was nothing special about the flavors of any dish. Wine selection is limited. Red wine is not stored properly. We will definitely not return. If you want great Asian food in Naperville, go to Kuma's, Lemon Grass or House of Emperor.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Average tasting food, but decent portion. My beef pho came with the meat a little undercooked and bloody. However, it converted to medium degree of doneness after sitting in the hot broth for a few minutes. The taste was average, but the portion size was generous. The restaurant had a slight odor of a dirty mop bucket upon entry. The waitress was a bit slow but treated us nicely. There is better options for Vietnamese food in the Naperville area.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Food was less than average, portions small; each entree had 4-5 shrimp.
I had bird's nest and portion was small, no distinct flavor.
Soup was very good.
Service was quick and good as well.