“Fun for small children”
Review of Odyssey Fun World

Odyssey Fun World
Ranked #25 of 46 things to do in Naperville
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I recieved free indoor attraction bracelets from a 4th of July event and glad I had those coming in. The attractions the bracelets were for only 4 rides, one of them out of order. The arcade games were out dated, which can be fun for nestalgia gamers. The attaction that my kids were most excited for was the indoor/outdoor playgym and bounce houses, which was $9 per child, all kids had to wear socks (which I get) but parents too? even though we are not allow to climb and jump? Didn't make any sense to make parents wear socks when we are not using the attaction and sitting on the side. My kids did have a good time and want to go again, I will just be prepared next time.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We had never been here before. My son and his friends had a great time for his party. It was average in cost compared to the other places I called.
As a parent, it looked dirty and needs a facelift. The kids didn't seem to notice. Our server was nice and attentive. Everything was set up and I liked that we got our own room.
I would take them back there if it was cleaner. They had a bunch if teenagers working there that looked bored out of their minds.
Overall it was just OK

2  Thank Bcooper21
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went there for my friends birthday. It is very good place. My kids have grown out of chuck-e--cheese. This is a very good place for little older kids. It will cost you more than chukee too.

1  Thank VKM72
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My first experience was walking and going to pay for the kids to go in the play area. I showed the girl my coupon that was on my phone and she said I had to have it printed out and would not honor it. I'm sorry in this day and age, get up to speed with the times. You were lucky for me to be there that day with the group I brought because it was empty. That was the start of the downhill day. We took the kids into the play area which was so gross. It was not clean, it was old, and there was an infant room that had couches that I would not rest my feet on with my shoes. I could go on and on about how this place needs major attention. I can see though they are just getting by and most likely can't put the money into the place. We did not even think about eating there and the kids did play some games but so many were not working. There was a very old guy trying to fix them but TOO LATE. We were done and will never go back! I think Chuck E Cheese is way better and I can't believe I am saying that!

4  Thank klmsaver
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went for the zombie hayride, but were disappointed when they told us they were nolonger doing it at this location. Having bought the tickets online and not willing to drive to Tinley Park with 4 kids, we asked what could be done.

They were very accomodating! They gave us a full refund along with some coins for the inconvenience. The bunch we had were all girls age 13. They used the coins but were alittle old for the games. I rocked at bowling though! I appreciate their customer service and will come back to do the paintballing next spring!

1  Thank Skimmer2065