“Very good sandwiches”

Ranked #8 of 461 Restaurants in Naperville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was amazed at how big the sandwiches are. They are quite delicious. This is definitely a place we will return to.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

When I'm in the mood for a sandwich assembled with a tall stack of corned beef or pastrami, this is the place I go. They won't be using a scale to measure out 3 ounces of meat, like the chains do. And these are top-quality meats, too. The soups are good, as well, if you go with the "half stuffed" sandwich to save room. You can even pull up a seat at the outdoor picnic tables in the warmer months.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Better be hungry or do what I do.... make two meals out of one sandwich. I really love the Brisket on Challah (my bread request). My friends couldn't believe how great the Pastrami on Rye was, still like my creation but there's looked great!

1  Thank Pumpkin654
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The sandwiches here are HUGE and TASTY! We have never been disappointed with the food quality or preparation. We appreciate the effort management puts forth to keep the atmosphere authentic. We highly recommend this deli.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love the food at this place. There is no other deli like it in the area. (that I know about) The bagel chips are sooo good. I love their sandwiches AND salads. It's a nice change of pace from the fast food in the area.