“Really good pub grub.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

If you like sports and some decent pub food,go ! They also have a huge selection of craft beers..
I can tell you won't walk away hungry...

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the previous post ! The food is good , but if the owner doesnt do something about the servers people will stop coming. This was the second time in a few weeks we went . We had two different servers , and both were horrible. They seem so unhappy with their jobs . I decided to post a review to help out the owner . Take a close look at the servers! They need an attitude adjustment!

1  Thank Steenie11
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This review is for the owner (if he reads reviews and gives a hoot). Does the number of tattoos a person has have an inverse correlation to the quality of service they provide? The bartender working on Saturday afternoon, May 18 was a piece of work. I came in Sat at the half-empty bar and ordered a draft. The personality-challenged, tattoo-a-rama female bartender left to take care of waitress orders. After a short while it was clear she forgot my complicated draft beer order. She saw me looking at her and remembered that I was a customer. After I finished my beer I set a $20 out in front of me (in some countries this is the universal sign for wanting to pay your bill). The tattoo bartender was too busy talking to notice. Finally, another bartender came by and noticed the money and put two-and-two together. Having tended bar myself for many years (although without tattoos) I am a very generous tipper. First time I have never left a tip. To the owner: the tattoos might be an interesting novelty, but the attitude and p*** poor service should be a concern.

2  Thank SamAdamsGhost
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe I never visited this place which is less than 10 mins from home and work. The wings are excellent. They do exotic specials, but the regular ones are perfect too fresh beer puts the mood in the perfect spot.

1  Thank Shekhar T
Reviewed March 17, 2013

wasn't expecting to see as many families since this used to be kind of a dive bar a few years back. food and service consistent with pub grub... basic and don't expect too much. what lacks in taste or quality I guess they try to make up for in portion sizes.

1  Thank nprvl