“Delicious sushi”

Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 453 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Aurora RD
Description: If you are looking for the best Japanese restaurant in Naperville, Shinto is the place to go! We have earned a great reputation with our high-quality Japanese food and lively environment. Our loyal customers join us for dinner and lunch, whether it's for sushi, hibachi, teppanyaki or sashimi. We are known for our great happy hour and attract a fun nightlife crowd as well. Are you looking for catering services? Shinto provides sushi catering for all types of events. We have proudly served Naperville and surrounding areas since 2009 and look forward to giving you the "Shinto Experience"!
Batavia, IL
“Delicious sushi”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I went here for dinner with a friend after it was recommended to me by my sister.
It is a sushi and hibachi restaurant in one. They also have a large bar.
The hibachi side of the restaurant was packed - Tuesday night is a $12 hibachi dinner special. We were there for sushi - it was also $4 martini night. And they were strong!
Sushi was great - we had the Little Delicious (we were told it was a house favorite), Caterpillar, Black Widow, and Philly. Black widow was our favorite, with Little Delicious a close second. We also had the Chicago - fine but not great.
Service was very attentive - he explained the menu, specials and how to order.
We also were told to check in on Facebook and show the waiter to receive a $5 gift card for our next visit.
Great night!

• Visited November 2013

Oswego, Illinois
“Yes, I went back for more !”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went here for my birthday dinner. We were early on a Saturday evening and I was pleasantly surprised there weren't many people there yet. The food was so good. I think this is the second time I've been here and both times the sushi made me cry ! Literally.
The mixture of flavors all rolled up into one bite. - Need I say more. ?!?
Really wanted to post the picture of the food I ate ...

• Visited September 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

To see a Hibachi chef cooking at your Hibachi table is really an experience to be cherished forever.

• Visited September 2013
Evanston, Illinois
“Great but not the best”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went here and got the hibachi. First they served the onion soup, which was delicious. The waiter was also very kind and was willing to do anything for us. Then the chef showed up and he was VERY cool. He did the onion volcano thing in a really cool way, and he juggled very well. The food was good, but not great. The fried rice was good and the chicken was good, but the vegetables were only okay. But still, it wasn't terrible. For desert they served a deep fried chocolate chip cookie which was the most delicious desert I have ever had. I recommend this place.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, IL
“Great place to take the kids.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

this is my son's favorite place to eat. He loves the showmanship of the chef. They are very interactive and worth every penny!

Been here with out the kids at the bar and had a blast!

• Visited June 2013