“Yummm!”

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #22 of 458 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in town for a business meeting and my boss took us to lunch at Naf Naf Grill. I loved it and wanted to take some home with me! Naf Naf is fresh and the portions are generous. The pitas were soft and the hummus was flavorful. The restaurant boasts their environmental awareness (recycled furniture, low energy lightbulbs, etc) and I appreciate their efforts. The atmosphere is friendly, quick, and modern.

The only reason for 4/5 is that seating was limited, although we did go right at lunch time.

I will definitely be back and have been looking for them to expand...to CO...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my first time at the grill and needless to say i was impressed. The menu options were impressive and the food was fresh, healthy and not expensive.
Thats a great combination i would prefer anytime :).

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We decided to dine here. Our orders were taken by a young girl who seems to be new and was not even making if she got the right order. We made it clear that it's going to be a dine in and 3 orders are to go since some decided to go ahead and meet up with my clients at the hotel they are staying. 20 minutes have passed and no buzz so I decided to go go to the counter, met by this gentleman and gave me 2 big bags. I politely ask him "are you sure this is mine? coz ours is for dine in and we do a to go but for 3 orders only." He "insisted" that it's a to go. I declined and said well can you atleast change it and put in on plate because it's for here, he declined and said "well she - pointing to the order taker, said it's to go so there you go and turned his back. Frustrated went to the table and stared ti unpack the food - the client said why are you doing that we should go back and have them at least correct the problem. He is correct. I went back and asked for the manager - guess what he is the manager Orlando, did not offer anything nor he ask me what was the problem but shut me off! Another staff saw my frustration that this guy was not helpful and she offered help, she is not even the manager and she knows what customer service is! Kudos to Magdalena she should be the Manager of this branch not this guy who thinks he knows it all, playing cool and full os #$%! Seriously, him as the manager think again management or owner of this branch!!! I paid almost $100.00 and this is the type of service we get. Think again!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was in town for a work trip and Naf Naf was just a few blocks away. This fast-food concept for Middle Eastern kebabs, shwarma, falafel, etc.... works! I went there twice in 4 days to try more of their menu. The fresh, soft pita, goes great with shredded israeli salad and choice of meat. Chicken or beef... but no lamb. As an fyi, the meats are not halal.

2  Thank jiffyzanz
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I visited the Naf Naf Grill with my wife in April 2013, and the food overall is good. The menu is "Middle Eastern" (not particular on what region), with a simple variety of food including chicken shawarma, beef kifta, and a few varietys of other kabobs and sandwiches. They do make their own pitas -- which was probably the best part of the meal by far. Their fries are also good -- more similar to those you would find in Turkey (just no Mayo at the Naf Naf Grill).

The atmosphere itself is simple, and modern-esque looking. Really does not try to look too Middle Eastern. Also the music in the background is American pop/dance music, not what I would have expected which would have been music from the Middle East.

Having been to the middle east twice (Turkey and Iran), I would not consider the food completely "authentic", but it is a good stab at Americanized Middle Eastern Food. I would actually recommend anyone looking for low priced Middle Eastern (or Middle Eastern-like) food to go a little further North to Buffalo Grove, IL -- there you will find "Firewood Kabob", which is a little less in price, and a little more authentic in taste and presentation.