“Good Food, Bad Service.”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #21 of 455 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

The food is excellent, I have tried both their chicken and beef kabobs on a pita and they are delicious. There rice is really good along with their salsa. The service however is horrible, I have been there 3 times and have waited over 20 minutes for my food. All of the people dining in got served but my takeout takes 20 minutes plus. I think if they can start to realize that when you ask for takeout its because you have to go then this can improve their service. Overall if you are not on lunch or in a hurry then you should definitely stop in and try their food.

There are newer reviews for Naf Naf Grill

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Used to live close to this place and it was a weekly go-to when I couldn't decide what to eat. Their falafel patties taste great and are cheap! Great concept of a nice/clean, great tasting middle eastern fast foodish type place.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

How can anyone call this good middle eastern food? It's greasy, tastes nothing like real middle eastern food. Their falafel are soooooooooo greasy and mushy. The food is salty and have all the wrong spices. To top it off, it is awefully pricey for the amount of food they serve. Would not recommend at all. There much better middle eastern food places than Naf Naf or should I say Barf Barf! This is Junk Middle Eastern food. Service was less than desireable, slow and not accomodating at all. WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We keep trying this place because we WANT it to be good. The atmosphere is like a clean, fast-food place, which is fine and we have taken our company (16 people) there several times for lunch. They prepare the food quickly and the staff is friendly. However, the food is just not great. The humus is very bitter and the Shawarma is disappointing. I am not sure why, but I would guess it might have something to do with the olive oil they use. In any case, I would suggest you keep looking for a good Middle-Eastern place... we are.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Everything is good at Naf Naf. We never get tired of them. Our favorites include the falafels, chicken shawarma, and the homemade pita bread (which our daughter loves to describe it as "pillows").

1  Thank soccerpasserby