All reviews cracker barrel hot tub fresh cantaloupe diehl road small fridge would stay here again waffles free breakfast nice lobby each morning room was clean convenient location coffee maker business center front desk staff property chicago
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We chose this location for the fact that it was close enough to Chicago but more affordable than downtown. My only complaint was that the pool/pool room was SO cold. Close to the highway for easy access. Downtown Naperville was a fun area to explore for dinner.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice stay. This was just outside Chicago so we stayed here to avoid those high Chicago prices. Clean. Comfortable. Friendly staff. Was sort of off the beaten path in an area of several different hotels.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

This is my second stay at this hotel and both times have been good. Clean and comfortable rooms and a decent free breakfast in the morning. Convenient location and only about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago. Plenty of area restaurants close as well.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2017

it is so hard to rate these Fairfields. Honestly, Marriott CEO's should be systematically executed for adding these to the Brand. You don't want to give them a bad rating every time but its really hard not to due to quality. Neither Hilton or IHG has a brand this cheap for its guests, why does Marriott?

I will say that the staff here was really great. Does not offer enhanced high speed internet but its really fast and constituent. The breakfast is decent. Hotel is overall clean.

But my Jesus these places are cheap. you always here a mouse fart through the walls, If someone is walking around their room across the hall you can here them due to poor floor, better hope you are on the top floor at any of these hotels across the nation. The bed has the infamous slope to the center effect, be sure not to share the bed unless you want to end up next to them.

This hotel brand has the same level of quality as a Motel 6, Rodeway Inn, Knights Inn, ETC.. Stay in an alternative listed and save $50/night.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Bdist2000,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville Aurora. I'm very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your needs. We work hard to impress our guests and will share your feedback with our management team. We hope that we will have another chance to impress you on your next trip to the area.

Matt H.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night after an evening in Chicago. I was impressed by the number of amenities the room had. Microwave, mini fridge, but most importantly the bed was amazing. The most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! I have stayed at five star hotels and not have had beds this comfortable.

I had to call the front desk for coffee as they were out during the complimentary breakfast but within two minutes a fresh pot arrived so I would label that as remarkable service.

The location was also quiet. I would recommend this hotel to travelers with families and couples.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends