“Centrally located”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here for a family wedding. Very clean, decent breakfast, and nice pool. We had a double queen room & my only issue was it was a little cramped & closet was made for Hobbits! Very small closet could not fit much in & we were there for a wedding w/dress clothes to hang.

Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed March 6, 2014

From the minute you walk in to the time you check out, you will be so pleased with choosing this Hotel. No fees for fridge and microwave in my room. Complimentary breakfast and impecably clean rooms and common areas. All staff go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Ashley assisted me my first day and took personal interest in the things I discussed making me feel so at home. All staff, from housekeeping seeing me walk to the elevator and pushing the down button for me, to the front desk representative noticing my attempts at getting the computer to load (which she quicly fixed by rebooting it) read guest ques and took personal responsibility to ensure the best possible stay. I won't share the name of the large Marriott Resort I stayed at, but guests at that hotel resented the parking fee plus the internet fee plus the fridge fee plus the rollaway fee plus the fact that no food other than salty and sugar filled snacks are available after 10:30pm. All of that is free here (not the sundry items which include actual food you can be satisfied with to eat and is open 24 hrs) and so is the breakfast free. Like another guest stated, the hot tub is soooo perfectly hot with good jets and the king bed is so comfy. You need look nowhere else when wanting a great room, great amenities and caring staff than right here. Oh yes, completely renovated so you think you are in a new hotel. How they charge so little I have no idea. Thank you Ashley and Marriott for my stay and all you dedicated work here.

Room Tip: Say, I'd like a room please. You will get a good room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed here on Feb. 14th to the 16th. We had a King Suite, nice sized, 2 TVs (some HD channels) The bed was up to Marriott standards, very good water pressure, towels were aplenty and not rags. The warmest hot tub I was ever in, the pool was average sized. Plenty of towels (and not rags ). The breakfast was average, but well stocked. I like the fact that there are only 61 rooms so the hotel never seemed packed, but it was sold out. There was a volleyball tournament in the area so as you can expect, a lot of teenagers. I never heard them scream or run up and down the halls, etc. The staff was excellent. Clean front areas, clean pool area and most important very clean rooms. A tip of the cap to your Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have stayed here several times for work. Very clean and comfortable. The staff and friendly and helpful. I love that the desk is on casters so you can pull it out and use it anywhere. This hotel is right off the toll-way (I-88) and close to lots of shopping and dining. Cracker Barrel is right next door.

Room Tip: Request a room on the East side if you don't want to smell the smoke from the Cracker Barrel fir...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We looked for a hotel between IKEA in bolingbrook & downtown Chicago and this was perfect! Great shopping and restaurants one exit over in either direction as well. although the main road off the highway is under construction it did not slow us down at all or cause us any problems as traffic flowed smoothly. Our GPS took us past the drive and to the parking lot of a warehouse over looking it, but once we arrived we walked in to a wonderful welcoming & attentive staff. Our first impression is the great smell when you walk in, the lobby is clean and updated/modern. Fresh baked cookies and a smiling staff welcome you. It was a very quiet hotel and our room was very clean! The pool was sparkling clean although the hot tub was a little too hot to enjoy. Breakfast was hot and fresh with a great selection and cozy seating area! We will be back next month to stay again!

Room Tip: We had a room with two queen beds which was hard to find in that area from other hotels. Our room ha...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here Oct 18 and were impressed. Older motel but very clean and well kept. Staff and room both were both beyond expectations. Located near lots of quality restaurants and easy to access. We will stay there again if in the area. Price was amazing (in part because we are Marriott Rewards members).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joe B
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel is OFF the beaten path....we drove by it twice since it isn't directly on Diehl. The staff was friendly and inviting...they helped us find someplace kid friendly for dinner (Rock Bottom). Pool is average, but who cares? There's a pool! Breakfast was beyond the standard cold eggs and make it yourself toast. 2Q room was spacious, clean and inviting. Had a great night's sleep, a great breakfast and felt like we were truly staying with friends. This is the hotel I will stay at from now on!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family