“Good food and close to the outlets!”
Review of Lajiao Asian Bistro and Noodles - CLOSED

Lajiao Asian Bistro and Noodles
Cuisines: Chinese
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food and close to the outlets!”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Came here for dinner and loved the food! The beef roll appetizer is a must. For dinner we ordered salt and pepper pork chops, salt and pepper calamari, garlic Chinese broccoli, a beef with mushrooms dish, an eggplant dish, a shrimp dish that was really good and I wish I could remember the name, but our server recommended it and the beef noodle soup. Yes, we ordered a lot of food, but we were a party of 7. We finished all the food. Portions were a good size, everyone got to try everything. The place is very clean, bright and roomy. The service is friendly and attentive. Even though the place was crowded, we never felt neglected. I highly recommend this place. I can't wait to go back. I definitely want to try the pork belly & the dried chili chicken!!

• Visited June 2011