“Great breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Naperville Branch Of This Chain
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I eat here often with my family and always enjoy the consistently good food. The portions are fairly large and are always served hot with a good cup of coffee. Service is very good and the atmosphere is upbeat. The restaurant gets crowded on Sunday mornings and especially on holidays so on those days go earlier or a little later!

1  Thank travelsalotoo

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Butterfield's has a clean and homey atmosphere. The menu is large with all kinds of hidden gems along with standard breakfast and lunch fare. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Found this great little restaurant while looking for a decent breakfast during our stay at a nearby hotel. Good food. Great service. Decent prices.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Had a family group of 10 so I called for a reservation. They said fine and took my name and info. I then called back to change my reservation to 15 minutes later and they changed it. When we got to the restaurant we checked in then waited and waited. When I asked when our table would be ready they finally said they don't actually reserve tables and that it's more of a call ahead. As we were leaving they told us out table was ready. After that the service and food were great! We just wish they would have told us they don't actually take reservations especially when we had some people older than 80 in out group. Would I go back? Probably but expect a wait!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

OK place. Decent food, decent service, decent prices. A little noisy and crowded. Really busy in Saturday mornings.