“Fantastic chocolates of all sorts”
Review of Le Chocolat

Le Chocolat
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Naperville
Reviewed June 23, 2013

When we first entered the cafe portion we thought it was a nice little place, but then realized that the cafe was adjacent to the most amazing shope that was a treasure-trove of chocolates of all sorts, from truffles to cakes to bon-bons. The layout is like an old fashioned apothecary, which was quite charming to those of us who think of chocolate as our own special medicine. Everyone raved about what they chose; the gluten-free Flourless Decadence I got was absolutely delicious--fresh, not too sweet, excellent quality intensely dark chocolate.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I live close to downtown, and when I want a sweet fix, I come here. Yet numerous times we had awful service. They would seat you and then forget about you. You would wait 25 minutes for your slice of cake or icecream. No one even apologizes. It's quite embarrassing when you bring your out of town friends here after you rave about the food. From now on, I just totally expect it. Too bad because their food is to die for!

1  Thank m11angel
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Charming and affordable. Great place to go for an after dinner treat. The staff was very friendly and the food delicious. A variety of desserts and prices make it my go to place for meeting friends.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

After dinner, my husband and I walked around downtown Naperville, just wandering. It was a little bit windy and chilly, so we decided to duck into Le Chocolat du Bouchard just to look around. By far this was the highlight of our date. We sat at the bar - it was crowded. I soon understood why. We were brought our delicious chocolate drinks - hot chocolate malt for my husband, Mexicocoa for me - and they were the most wonderful hot chocolate drinks. We had a chocolate chip cookie, too, and it was lovely as well. This is a true gem - and the next time we're in Illinois, we are DEFINITELY going back. This shop makes me want to move to Naperville!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We went in here for the best choice of chocolate drinks. It was amazing with a superb choice of drinks and lots of naughty but nice cakes etc! We had strawberry chocolate dips! Very nice and a real treat!