“try the frisky whiskey”

The White Chocolate Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 447 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Freedom Dr. & Diehl Rd. (I-88 Naperville Exit)
Arizona
“try the frisky whiskey”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

great bar drinks; I am a vodka gal but insist you try frisky whiskey made with black cherry bourbon. seared tuna delicious as is the chicken salad with kale. of you dare indulge in their excellent fries

“Desert was wonderful!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice cozy atmosphere
You can dress up or down
Good wine list selection
Good menu selection
Great desert - try the White Chocolate Brownie or the Bread Pudding. I would go back for these two items alone
Our service was good
I personally felt the prices were a bit on the high side for dinner. The food was good but I was not wow'ed. I would not go back for dinner alone; however, I would go back and try one of their lunch items just to give it a try

Overall not bad. A once in-awhile deal. For example a date, birthday or a special occasion.

Toronto, Canada
“Good Service / Nice Dinner”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott next door. The White Chocolate Grill was recommended by the Marriott staff. We had a very enjoyable dinner with good attentive service. Did not have reservations, but were seated immediately. Good wine list.

Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Very good Service and a great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

It was Wednesday night and we were on our way home from a play and decided to stop for dinner. We did not have reservations and decided on the White Chocolate Grill.
When we walked in, the woman at the desk told me 15 to 20 minutes of wait time. I know what that means in restaurant time .... 35 to 40 minutes. My wife wanted to try it out so we put our name in and went to the bar. My wife had a pinot grigio and I had a shelf martini.
The wait was over 30 minutes.
We were seated at a nice table and the wait staff was excellent throughout the meal. I ordered the simple arugula salad. my wife had a field green salad. She thought hers was good, I thought mine could be improved.
My wife ordered the prime rib, which was excellent. I ordered the parmesan crusted fillet.
The parmesan was to salty, but the fillet was very good.
I admit that I am a cheapskate. When the cost of a meal reaches over $100.00, I get picky.
Having said that, I can't say anything bad about the restaurant. The service was as good as I have ever seen at a restaurant. The food was good, but I have had a better overall experience at places for less money.
I guess it's the Naperville aura. But I would think twice about going back.

Naperville, Illinois
“The One Review You Should Read”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I have been here twice. The first time when it opened and my wife's salad had a bug in it. Being the forgiving people we are, we decided last night to try it again. The food remains average with tough overcooked meat and salt added everywhere in an attempt to create flavor. While our waiter was terrific and cordial, it was blatantly obvious the hostess staff was completely overwhelmed and inadequate in managing tables. We felt so sorry for some of the larger parties being treated with such little respect. When ownership realizes that staff management needs to be trained properly in acknowledging issues and correcting them rather then handing out expired courtesy discount cards, my wife and I will come back for a third time.