“Nice steakhouse for a weary traveler.”

Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 451 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Casper, Wyoming
“Nice steakhouse for a weary traveler.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I happened to be in the area, so I stopped in at the recommendation of my hotel's staff.

The restaurant was clean and comfortable. I felt a touch under dressed in my jeans and t-shirt, but that is not the fault of Morton's.

The steak was very good. Not what I would rate as excellent, but being from the land of beef, I am a touch picky.

The appetizers were also very good.

Not the cheapest place in town, I'm sure. However, given the food quality and customer service, I had no problem paying up.

Visited May 2014

chicago,illinois
“Great Place for a special occasion”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We went to Morton's to celebrate my husband birthday. There were 5 of us in our party. We all agreed our meals were excellent. We saved room for dessert that that was really great. It is a little pricey but well worth it. I look forward to going back for our anniversary and my birthday. The photo's are an extra special touch. Raymundo was our server and I would definitely request him again.

• Visited March 2014
Colona, Illinois
“Special Anniversary”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary in Chicago. We asked the hotel staff for a good steak restaurant. They made reservations for us at Morton's. We were treated so special. We were given our own menu, our photo was taken plus a free, soufflé dessert that was delicious. Ray, our server, was great and food was delicious.

Yorkville, Illinois
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Great wine. Awesome food. The seafood is as great as the beef. Fantastic service. Table was ready at the time we reserved it for. Bonus points for the dining room being quiet enough, even with background music, to be able to carry on a conversation. Complete dining experience.

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Best steak anywhere”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I visit a steak joint every week and always come back to Morton's. I especially like the Naperville location since its right off 88 and George the GM is a very gregarious host. The filets are always perfect and they have a great wine list.

Visited March 2014