All reviews bathroom mirror frosted glass city gate deep soaking tub separate shower beautiful hotel office park parking garage getting ready mini bar room service business meeting wedding party western suburbs downtown naperville great amenities rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff, but wifi very poor. The staff are helpful and very friendly, but the wifi was very patchy, intermittent, and slow. Typical of many hotels now, their was no blanket, but only a heavy comforter. This means one has no mid-range blanket. So, one has to either warm the room a lot so that the sheet alone is warm enough, or make the room uncomfortably cold, so that the comforter isn't too hot.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MCWSDA
PierreLouis_GM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Dear MCWSDA

Thank you for your recent review. I am so happy to hear the team was accommodating and friendly. I take great pride in hearing my team did a job well done. We are working on updating the wifi connection throughout the building and understand that this is required by all of today’s travelers. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this caused for you. I hope that you will decide to stay with us when your travels bring you back to Naperville.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

The hotel has an annual Breakfast With Santa. This was our first experience, and it was magical. The world they created with trains, crafts, etc. was wonderful. The staff went out of the way to make every part of our experience warm and welcoming.Our group of 14, ranging in age from 2 to 72, were all delighted. We will definitely do this again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear jzolo2

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed our annual Breakfast with Santa event. We have done this event over the last few years and look forward to hosting it again in December. We will have the date sent out sometime in the third quarter. We look forward to seeing you again at the end of the year!

Reviewed December 22, 2016

The staff went out of its way to accommodate everything!!!! I had dinner in Zorba's lounge and the staff came in, knowing I was running late, brought me my receipt and helped take care of transportation.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear YSCOS

I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for posting a review and we hope that you decide to join us again when you are in the area!

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for two and a half weeks this December and truly enjoyed my stay. Facilities and the staff are exceptional, very convenient shuttle service. Will definitely return when ever visiting Naperville area.

Trip type: Traveled on business
PierreLouis_GM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Dear Christos_Lanaras

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your extended stay with us and am grateful that you took the time to post a review. Please let us know if there is any way that we can improve so that we can meet and hopefully exceed your expectations during your next stay. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

We spent Thanksgiving eve at the Arista and were not disappointed! Dinner at Tap In was delicious. Their turkey burger is the best I've had in the western suburbs. Our room was very comfortable with every amenity we needed. Huge towels, comfy robes, TV in the bathroom mirror is cool. Enjoyed an excellent massage by Cheryl @ the spa. Ended with a huge turkey dinner at Sugar Toad that was fabulous! Thanks Arista!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Valerie P
PierreLouis_GM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Dear Valeria P

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reward Cheryl for a job well done! On behalf of our entire staff here at the Hotel Arista, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!