“Great place to hold an event”

Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to hold an event”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We recently held a business conference at the Hotel Arista for our company's top executives, many traveling in from out of state. We had many compliments from those who stayed at the hotel, and those just attending the meeting. The meeting space was modern and beautiful, well set up. Definitely a step above other facilities in the area that we had investigated. We served both breakfast and lunch and both were excellent. This was the second time we have used Hotel Arista for a corporate event, and both times we found the facilities and service to be outstanding.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Barb H, Director of Sales at Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Good Morning, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to write the review . Please know that these reviews are so important to the team who strive each and everyday to make each guest have a great and effoortless experience.Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a nice hotel and a great location. Rooms are a nice size with a very modern look. The staff is very helpful and service focused. Everyone is always willing to assist. The attached coffee shop has great coffee and treats. The only downfall is it is not associated with a brand name, so no points for the stay. They do have a point program, but it is with other boutique hotels only.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
delray beach
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed at Hotel Arista for 1 night. After checking in late on a Sunday night, we headed to the hotel bar for drinks & bar bites. Service was great & the food was really outstanding. The room was gorgeous, modern & clean. Bathroom was 5 star and included a TV in the mirror-nice touch .Next morning off tho the gym which is attached to the hotel. Again, I was greeted by an attendant who supplied water & towels. Equipment was 1st class. The spa was also excellent. Staff was friendly and professional. The relaxation area was beautiful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank yippee1014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I am not going to lie, this is honestly one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at quite a few! I got the best night's sleep here then I have ever had at a hotel, even better then at home sometimes. My favorite things about this hotel was the pillow menu, the TV in the bathroom mirror, the extremely comfortable bed and the large shower. We would definitely stay here again!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 10, 2014

When planning a wedding the first big 'to-do' is finding a venue. I looked at 15 venues searching for the perfect location for not only my reception but ALSO my ceremony. I fell IN LOVE with Hotel Arista at first sight! From the textured walls in the ballroom to the elegant lighting above! I knew I wanted my day I've dreamt of to be at Hotel Arista. We met with Davina, who is the director of catering and fell even MORE in love with her! She helped us through our entire planning process from the tasting of the food (which is FANTASTIC) to which fold of napkins we preferred. Davina is the definition of professional but even more importantly, personable! I knew I didn't have the extra money to hire a wedding planner and I am a pretty organized person, but man, was I glad to have her help! By the time the BIG DAY arrived everything was absolutely PERFECT! People always tell you "something will always go wrong on your wedding day and there is nothing you'll be able to do about it". This is entirely untrue. I can honest to goodness say that our day was My Dream Come True. The ceremony was impeccably beautiful and serene and the reception that followed was gorgeous! Of course the venue is everything in planning your special day but even more importantly are the people that help you along the way! I owe Davina a million "Thank You's" and I can honestly say I'm sad that the wedding is over and I won't be seeing her. If you are smart enough to pick this venue you will be a happy happy bride! I will also add that this place is not cheap but I am firm believer in that you get what you pay for. I wouldn't trade our Day for anything. Pure perfection!

Winfield, Illinois, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This LEED certified hotel is a hidden jewel in DuPage County . . . and probably a hidden secret for long. The rooms are modern and high tech with stunning views. (If you didn't know you were in Naperville, you would swear you were downtown Chicago.) The panoramic view from our top floor room looked north and east. We could see for many miles. I LOVE the bathrooms! There is the "TV in the mirror" that I always love in a hotel room. The design and flow of the room utilizes the space brilliantly. The king-size bed was fresh and comfortable. (I am an OCD and terribly squeamish person :) The staff is classy, friendly and genuinely wants to make sure you have an effortless and memorable stay. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: We love the higher floors in order to maximize your view!