“The Perfect Wedding Venue!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre

Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Chicago, Illinois
“The Perfect Wedding Venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

When planning a wedding the first big 'to-do' is finding a venue. I looked at 15 venues searching for the perfect location for not only my reception but ALSO my ceremony. I fell IN LOVE with Hotel Arista at first sight! From the textured walls in the ballroom to the elegant lighting above! I knew I wanted my day I've dreamt of to be at Hotel Arista. We met with Davina, who is the director of catering and fell even MORE in love with her! She helped us through our entire planning process from the tasting of the food (which is FANTASTIC) to which fold of napkins we preferred. Davina is the definition of professional but even more importantly, personable! I knew I didn't have the extra money to hire a wedding planner and I am a pretty organized person, but man, was I glad to have her help! By the time the BIG DAY arrived everything was absolutely PERFECT! People always tell you "something will always go wrong on your wedding day and there is nothing you'll be able to do about it". This is entirely untrue. I can honest to goodness say that our day was My Dream Come True. The ceremony was impeccably beautiful and serene and the reception that followed was gorgeous! Of course the venue is everything in planning your special day but even more importantly are the people that help you along the way! I owe Davina a million "Thank You's" and I can honestly say I'm sad that the wedding is over and I won't be seeing her. If you are smart enough to pick this venue you will be a happy happy bride! I will also add that this place is not cheap but I am firm believer in that you get what you pay for. I wouldn't trade our Day for anything. Pure perfection!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Winfield, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

This LEED certified hotel is a hidden jewel in DuPage County . . . and probably a hidden secret for long. The rooms are modern and high tech with stunning views. (If you didn't know you were in Naperville, you would swear you were downtown Chicago.) The panoramic view from our top floor room looked north and east. We could see for many miles. I LOVE the bathrooms! There is the "TV in the mirror" that I always love in a hotel room. The design and flow of the room utilizes the space brilliantly. The king-size bed was fresh and comfortable. (I am an OCD and terribly squeamish person :) The staff is classy, friendly and genuinely wants to make sure you have an effortless and memorable stay. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: We love the higher floors in order to maximize your view!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed here for about a week while visiting cousins in the area. Was a very nice place with a very relaxing feel to it. Staff was very pleasant. Room was very clean and comfortable. Did not expect such a nice hotel given the other local choices.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and the service at the Hotel Arista in Naperville. We spent two nights and had a corner view king room. We were very pleasantly greeted by the bellman upon arrival and our experience at the desk was equally pleasant when we checked in. The room was actually two rooms plus a very large bath. That much space was quite unexpected. The furnishings were modern but comfortable ( not always the case). The bath towels were excellent as we're the toiletries provided.
We did order room service and it was delivered promptly and warm. All the staff we encountered were very pleasant and cooperative. Even the bellman, as we were leaving, asked if we needed anything. When I requested a bottle of water for our trip he quickly got two cold bottles for us. It's little things like this that make us want to return in the future to this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed here Memorial Day weekend for a family member's graduation. Loved everything about this hotel. It is not part of a chain which is refreshing! Our room was spacious and I loved that the hotel is eco-friendly. I fell in love with the bathroom design and wish my bathroom at home was as luxurious. May I also say, as a woman I love hotels that really get that we need mirror magnification to apply makeup. Perfect mirror and what a surprise to see a TV within the big bathroom mirror!

Would definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Visit the coffee shop around the corner from the hotel. Great coffee and gelato!
1 Thank Britt51
Vienna
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

We spent a long weekend at the Arista and were very sad to leave! The hotel looks new with all the modern amenities but with a comfortable feel. The guest room was extremely spacious with a huge king size bed and a beautiful bathroom with a large walk in shower. The amenities were high end, the staff were all very friendly and helpful, and the turndown service made the evening return an enjoyable experience. The gym was large and spacious with aerobic machines, free weights, and equipment, including a fitness training room and full time fitness trainer on hand. Unfortunately we did not have time to enjoy the spa but it seemed to offer a nice array of massages. It was a great place to stay and I would absolutely stay there again!

Worth, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

My family has enjoyed stays at this hotel on multiple occasions. We are currently in the process of planning a bachelorette party and called to see if we could tour the larger suites. Staff member Rebecca did a wonderful job showing us what would work best for our group. She was professional and personable. Her information about the hotel and the surrounding area was extremely helpful. Thank you Rebecca!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naperville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#5 of 18 in Naperville
The Herrington Inn & Spa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora
Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre? Share your experiences!