“A very pleasant stay”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A very pleasant stay”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Arista is an amazing place: the staff is very helpful and flexible, they let me check-in at 10am with no extra fee. The building is new and well kept, the restaurant is great. One of the best hotels I've been to in the USA

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, and for your enthusiastic endorsement of Hotel Arista. Our goal is to make each of our guests’ stays effortless, and to exceed all expectations. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your early arrival. Your comments regarding our property, and our restaurant, are greatly appreciated. We will continue to provide the highest levels of comfort and service, and hopefully we will see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Edina, mn
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We always love to stay at the hotel Arista on our trips to Naperville. The rooms are great, the food is great and they are very accommodating of my son's special needs. They have never had a problem giving us a late check out when we are running late from a doctor's appt. Thanks for the room upgrade.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Keena H
Dear Keena,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback from your experiences here at Hotel Arista. I am glad to hear that you and your son both enjoy your stays with us. I can assure you that we will continue to do everything possible to make all of your future stays Effortless. We continually strive to provide the best possible service, and we will continue to accommodate any requests that you may have. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Hotel Arista, and if I can ever be of service please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you!
Sweden
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed our stay.
The staff were really friendly and serviceminded.
The room was clean but smelled weird when we arrived. After the first night the smell was all gone and kept being so the rest of the stay.
We have no complaints at all.

Please excuse my poor english-skills.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Oskar,

I am very grateful for your feedback from your recent stay. I greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about our staff, and I also appreciate your feedback regarding your room. I can assure you that our guestrooms are always inspected by a senior member of our Housekeeping Department, and that we always ensure that our guestrooms are cleaned to the highest standards. I apologize that your room did not smell as fresh as possible upon your arrival. I have personally looked into this, and we have implemented new procedures to our inspection process to ensure that none of our future guests will share the same experience. Thank you for providing the feedback that allows us to continue to improve, and continue to be the best hotel in the area. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you; and if you should return in the future, please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. Thanks again.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Just returned from a 3 day visit for a company meeting that was held at this property. Our executive management team frequent this hotel and I can understand why they do! The rooms are comfortable but very well appointed. Modern and luxurious. Little details make big impact -for example: bedside switch for multiple lighting features including a nightlight to dimly illuminate or full lights when desired. 5 stars for the luxurious bathroom -features include a soaking tub or separate shower, and Bathroom mirror has built in make-up lighting and a television in the mirror so that you can watch the morning news while you get ready for the day. Rooms have a mini fridge to chill bottled water (provided) and wi-fi throughout the hotel.

Enjoyed two excellently prepared meals from SugarToads which is the hotel restaurant and the shuttle service is very convenient!

The staff were super attentive and very service oriented and the hotel is meticulously clean.

I am a Marriott Gold member and generally speaking, I am loyal because I want those points and perks, but I think I will be giving Arista my business when I come to Naperville. They are tops!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tammy,

Thank you very much for your outstanding feedback from your recent visit! I am elated to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. I am also happy to share with you that starting in 2014, we will be participating in the iPrefer Rewards Program, which will allow you to earn points from your stays here at Hotel Arista, as well as other great benefits. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again in the future, as we are continuously improving our services and amenities. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, and should you choose to stay with us in the future, please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you!
New Orleans
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel shines in an area that has long been a center of hotel/motel mediocrity. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff goes out of their way to ensure a good experience. The extras are thoughtful; eco-friendliness, good dining room, excellent coffee and gelato shop, fitness center, spa, etc.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Marjorie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It is our goal to continually improve our accommodations, amenities, and services; in order to continue to be the best hotel in the area. We also continue to improve our outlets, which you mentioned; including Olympus Executive Fitness Center, Lavazza, and Arista Spa and Salon. We will also ensure Hotel Arista continues to be a great value for all of our guests. Thank you very much for staying with us, and I hope that we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future. Thank you.
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there and was the most comfortable iv ever been at a hotel. The food is great and the service is better. They have convenient parkin. And lots to do locally... Close to major highway that leads rite in to Chicago. About 30 min drive

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I greatly appreciate your comments regarding our service and food, as we work very hard to ensure that we provide the very best of both. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future. Thanks again!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I love this hotel - I've come several times for work and it's hands-down my favorite place to stay in the area. They have so many touches that make it such a pleasure to stay at (how many hotels have a black 'makeup" face towel so you don't leave eyeliner smudges on your white face cloth?!) Staff is incredibly gracious and will go out of their way to help you even during busier times. The shuttle service is always available and very convenient. The City Gate Grill across the way has outstanding service and food and has been great with large groups. The Lavazza cafe is also incredibly convenient in the morning - my only complaint is that on a rainy day, if you don't want to walk outside for coffee you have to take the elevator to the 2nd floor and trek down a long corridor, then take the elevator back down to ground level.

I can see this place being a great romantic getaway spot for locals but it's perfect for business travelers as well. There's free Wifi and more power outlets (in very convenient, easy-to-access) spots than you'll ever need. I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We look forward to your next stay as well! Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I greatly appreciate all of your outstanding comments. I am glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent business trip. I also appreciate your feedback concerning Lavazza, and its location. Keep in mind that you are able to charge coffee and specialty drinks from Lavazza to your room and have them delivered. That way you can enjoy Lavazza without ever leaving the comfort of your guestroom. We also offer coffee makers in each room for your convenience. Thank you again for your feedback, and I truly hope that we will see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naperville
Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#7 of 18 in Naperville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora
The Herrington Inn & Spa
Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville

Been to Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre? Share your experiences!