“Fantastic Hotel”
Review of Hotel Arista

Hotel Arista
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently visited family, for a long weekend, & they thought we picked the best hotel in the area. I have to agree 100%. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our extremely spacious 2Q room was fantastic. The beds and pillows (and plenty of them) were very comfortable. I liked how I could pre-request a body pillow and Wii - and both were in the room upon check-in (at no extra charge). The bathroom was the biggest I’ve seen in my travels. I loved the extra-large, soft bath towels. The room had all the amenities we needed - refrigerator, coffee maker, safe for valuables, comfortable robes, plenty of hangars (even for 3 people – you don’t often get that). We requested a microwave on our last morning and it was delivered within 10 minutes. The room even had an “all on” & “all off” light switch - very convenient. We didn’t have dinner at Sugar Toad but breakfast was delicious. We had a very enjoyable stay. Not one complaint. Keep up the good work in this beautiful hotel !!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback from your stay. The entire team here at Hotel Arista is very appreciative of your comments. I am extremely happy that your stay was so enjoyable. I hope that the next time you visit your family we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again. We are continually improving and updating the property, and I can assure that the service will always first rate. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do personally to make your next stay more enjoyable. Thank you!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Regularly travel to the western suburbs for business and decided to try Arista despite being 5-10 minutes further west from my client in Lisle / Downers Grove. I have travel budgets which limit me to 2-3 star hotels in the area, but Arista was available for the same price. WELL WORTH IT! Gorgeous property, like brand-new, wonderful service and great amenities, considering the area. It is located near very little, but I had to give this a 5 on all accounts. In it's defense, there's no travel
Out this way so the distance to neighboring areas is quite tolerable.

Rooms are beautiful, a 5/5, great bathrooms, very spacious, modern, luxurious. Also 2 good restaurants with reasonably-priced food. Also- gorgeous spa- really gorgeous, and I treated myself to a wonderful massage (20% off for
Hotel guests). Great gym.

Best hotel experience in a while.

• Stayed: September 2013

I am very glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am elated that you found Hotel Arista to be a great value, as we work very hard to provide superior services and amenities at a comparable price to lesser hotels. Please make sure to check our website for our Guaranteed Best Available Rate when travelling, as we are striving to continue providing our guests with a great value. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experience at the Arista Spa and Salon, as we are very proud to provide an oasis for our guests to relax, restore, and refresh. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance, and I do hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here a couple times, NYE of last year was amazing here. THe room was clean, modern and the bathroom had really nice modern touhes ( that you'd see in an expensive downtown hotel)
i'd definitely stay here again in the future, just wish more things were nearby ( movies, activities, etc)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback from your experiences at Hotel Arista. I am very appreciative of your comments. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to ring in the New Year again this year. I also wanted to let you know that we do provide complimentary shuttle service for our guests anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. Our shuttle can take you to Downtown Naperville, Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, and the Fox Valley Mall (just to name a few). We have also recently opened The Tap In Pub and Carvery on our campus, in order to provide you with more options on the CityGate Centre Campus. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time staying at Hotel Arista. The rooms are incredible- they are always impeccably clean and very we'll appointed. I chose a suite for this stay- and my sons were bowled over with having 3 TV's in the room (bedroom, living area and bathroom). The suite was a great size (700+ sq ft), the bath tub was wonderful, and the service is excellent! Great value for the amount of peace it brought. My only complaint would be a request for greater variety on the room service (dinner & wine menu). On the 2nd night we dined at the Sugar Toad restaurant (Hotel Arista's restaurant in the lobby). The food was good (slightly disappointing considering the price). The hotel's location limits dining choices within walking distance. But, the beautiful rooms and relaxing stays keep me coming back again and again!

Dear SFrison,

I appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am also very glad to hear that your sons enjoyed their stay with us. I also wanted to thank you for your feedback on your experience at Sugartoad, as we are constantly improving and refining the food and the menu. The feedback that you provided from your experience will help us to improve, so that upon your next visit hopefully we will exceed your expectations. We will continue to improve, and I hope that your next stay will be even better! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We received a gift for an overnight stay at the Arista in a suite and wow, we were not disappointed. The hotel was conveniently located near the expressway yet quiet. We had a suite on the 11th floor and it was beautiful. The room was large with a very nice living area with nice views, a big beautiful bathroom and a nice separate bedroom area with a comfy king size bed and big screen tv. The bathroom had a large soaking tub with really nice toiletries and robes. I love a good turndown service and this was one of the best. The customer service was excellent. An indoor pool would have been nice but this hotel was awesome and I would definitely recommend

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and have really nice views
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting your feedback from your recent stay. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us; I greatly appreciate all of your feedback regarding our property and services. I am very grateful for your recommendation of our hotel to others. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. I hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel exceedingly exceeds expectations. This is the first hotel I have stayed at that actually looks better than the beautiful photographs you see on the Web site. Not only is the look better but the behavior of everything about the hotel and its people is better. This is one of the places that you have to go to to fully understand. The experience is comparable to trying to describe a Cirque du Solei performance to someone who has never been to one. I promise, you will be totally blown away, this place is unique and awesome. We found it because it is a Stash Rewards hotel and only 5 minutes from family when we are traveling to Naperville. Impressingly, staff is totally unpretentious and the hotel is completely comfortable even though it is so posh. Here is a little teaser for you: there is a mini TV imbedded into the bathroom mirror. This is so cool. It is not a TV in the bathroom. In fact you are not aware of it until you work the remote control. This is just one example of many surprises you will encounter at the Arista. I rarely give any place a 5, Hotel Arista deserves a 7.

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor, maybe higher up would be even quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nJOYing_Lif

Dear Sheila M,

It is feedback like yours that all of us here at Hotel Arista work so hard achieve. Reading the feedback from your stay makes me very proud of our hotel and our team. I am extremely happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience, and your review of our hotel is amazing. Your comments are greatly appreciated, and I cannot thank you enough for your outstanding feedback. We strive to provide all of our guests with a unique experience that exceeds their personal expectations, and I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future, and please let me know if there is ever anything that I can do. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last weekend for a minivacation. The hotel is very cool and the service is impeccable. Loved the bathrooms--separate room for toilet and separate room for shower. And a really cool TV in the bathroom mirror. Would've loved to stay longer!!

1  Thank Stieferwoman

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, and I am very pleased that you received impeccable service. We strive to provide all of our guests with an Effortless experience, and I am glad your mini-vacation was enjoyable. I hope that we will have the opportunity to accommodate you on your next mini-vacation. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, and thank you again for your feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Naperville
Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
#10 of 18 in Naperville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora

Been to Hotel Arista? Share your experiences!