“My husband's must eat on business trips - sometimes 2x/day!”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #2 of 458 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We took a trip w/ my husband to his fave business trip eatery - Portillo's. He loves their hot dogs & chili dogs. We loved their selection, atmosphere, shakes & fries! There was something for everyone & the ambience was a buzz. We loved having our orders taken on the bags they would come in. Even though there aren't kids meals the prices are reasonable & we were able to split fries because they offer plenty. I was even able to find something and I am not a meat eater. The shakes were delicious & we look forward to visiting again soon!

1  Thank cnm6528

Reviewed September 19, 2011

My title says it all! Portillo's is a Chicago staple. There is a reason they have large drive through lines every day at lunch.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

So, I am originally from Chicago, but now live in Florida and my family and I came back to the windy city for a wedding. Everyone wanted a Chicago hot dog, and Portillo's was the place everyone suggested. So we all hopped in the car and drove over to see what all the hype was about. We had never been so we asked the girl what the best thing on the menu was and she said "A Chicago Hot Dog!" So we all ordered the same thing, and were all excited to try this. But, once we all had a few bites, there was nothing super special about it....maybe it was an off night for them, or maybe everyone made it out to be something more, but they were just ok. We have all had better hot dogs elsewhere. Don't get me wrong they were good, but not the greatest hot dog I ever ate.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

There is a reason why Portillo's, any of them, are always crowded at lunchtime. It provides consistently high quality food in a comfortable atmosphere at reasonable prices. Plenty of places try to duplicate the Portillo's experience, but none come close. Our out of town visitors routinely asked to be taken to Portillo's for their excellent Italian beef, the best Chicago style hot dogs on the planet, fantastic salads, and plenty more. Don't miss it!

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Every Portillos has the same great food and service. The beef sandwich is the best anywhere. Other favorites are grilled chicken, burgers, chocolate cake. Don't be afraid of a long line at the drive thru. Even at lunch time they are fast and efficient. All my family members from out of town always stop at Portillos. And the restrooms are super clean.