“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a private room which was great for 30 people. Wait staff was attentive and each course they were on top of it. The chicken parmesan was great. Tortellini was ok. Tiramisu was top notch.

1  Thank bertaron

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My daughter loves to come here because they have a good gluten free menu. The rest of the food is ok, but not great. Service is good. Our waitress was very attentive, friendly and didn't hover. My husband and I found our food to be bland. His rigatoni bolognese had lots of pasta and meat, just very little sauce.i had lobster soup. It was ok, just not great. It's a beautiful restaurant where they don't rush you, just wish the food was better.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We have eaten at this Biaggi's many times, and highly recommend it. The food has been excellent - pastas, beef, seafood. All has been delicious with generous portions. Huge Caesar salad. Nice variety of wines. Desserts are really luscious - if you have the room.

The server staff has always been friendly, attentive, and on-the-spot. They easily handled both large family groups and couples for us.

I really like the facility. Comfortable tables and chairs as well as booths. The only negative, as with other large, open-space restaurants: when they are full, the noise level is very high. The restrooms are a marble masterpiece, fancier that the dining room, and very clean.

Table advice: This is an open-kitchen restaurant. If you enjoy the noisy banter between the chefs, the line and the servers picking up food, ask for a table towards the back of the dining room. It can be pretty entertaining. If not, be sure to ask for a table/booth in the front of the dining room.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

They exceeded my expectations for a dinner reception I had there! The food was great, wine was awesome, they worked with me on the pricing, unbelievable experience!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My partner and I were in town getting our vehicle repaired at a local dealership. We drove by the restaurant on the way to drop off the car and decided to drive back on the way home. From the time we walked in, we were impressed, which is not very usual for us. The staff was excellent. The food was awesome. The waiter was VERY ATTENTIVE. We did not wait for anything, but he was not overbearing. We were very happy with our out of town experience and would recommend this facility to anyone going to that area. We both had the lunch special of soup and salad. The food was excellent and this was a very nice atmosphere.