“Change of Pace”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food, reasonably priced, friendly service,and a place you cand talk and be heard. We had Mike as our server for the group of 8 ladies (seniors) separate checks and substitutes were taken care of no problem. The menu is large but very good and something for everyone. we ate lunch.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Biaggi's would have had a rating of 5 from me for this Sunday night dinner, but the wrong entree was brought to me. I pointed out immediately that I had ordered the fillet mignon petite medallions on greens, but what was presented was one larger fillet atop some mashed potatoes. It was whisked away, and the correct order came out 5 minutes later. It was clear that the meat was in fact the fillet that had been on the hot entree, but it had been cut into quarters. That was OK by me, because otherwise I would have just had 3 petite medallions. Just didn't appreciate the delay, having to watch the others at my table eating their entrees.
The food was very tasty, and the service otherwise fine. Our red wine was a good value. We will return.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

A group of us ate at the restaurant. They all agreed the food was excellent. My husband is gluten intolerant. They had a special meun with so many gluten free choices. They even had gluten bread.
We all enjoy our food and will be back.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Have been here twice -- food is below par. Coaktails are great and the place is PACKED on a Friday night, but the food quality is just not there. My dish tasts like it was produced on a cafeteria line for a steam table. BLAND. Have a drink here but eat at Caraba's.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The food is great at Biaggi's, but don't write home about the service, especially the Naperville location. Went for lunch and had to get our own straws, despite asking for it. It seems our server could not handle more than 2 tables concurrently.

We started to get more attention after the guests at the other table she was serving had left.

I have been to both the Deerfield and Naperville locations, and the food is consistently delicious at both locations. The service at Deerfield, hands down, is the best. Perhaps the Naperville crew should learn from their Deerfield counterparts about the finer points of guest service.