“Great Gluten Menu”

Dining options: Reservations
naperville
“Great Gluten Menu”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

A group of us ate at the restaurant. They all agreed the food was excellent. My husband is gluten intolerant. They had a special meun with so many gluten free choices. They even had gluten bread.
We all enjoy our food and will be back.

• Visited December 2012

Cape Coral, Florida
“This place needs new cooking staff”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Have been here twice -- food is below par. Coaktails are great and the place is PACKED on a Friday night, but the food quality is just not there. My dish tasts like it was produced on a cafeteria line for a steam table. BLAND. Have a drink here but eat at Caraba's.

Visited August 2012
Chicago
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The food is great at Biaggi's, but don't write home about the service, especially the Naperville location. Went for lunch and had to get our own straws, despite asking for it. It seems our server could not handle more than 2 tables concurrently.

We started to get more attention after the guests at the other table she was serving had left.

I have been to both the Deerfield and Naperville locations, and the food is consistently delicious at both locations. The service at Deerfield, hands down, is the best. Perhaps the Naperville crew should learn from their Deerfield counterparts about the finer points of guest service.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped off for lunch after shopping. Really reasonable prices for lunch. They have a half & half combo that is great. Half a sandwich or pizza with soup or salad. And the soup and salad portion is unlimited. I think it was around $8.99. So can't beat that. Also ordered takeout for dinner and they included bread and olive oil. I know its basically a chain, but still pretty good.

Nice rustic decor.

I only glanced at it and picked out a shiraz, but seemed to have a large wine list, with many wines by the glass - starting at about $6.50 or so. Generous pour also, which is always good. :)

• Visited November 2012
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Total disappointment, Biaggi's admittedly dropped the ball”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We booked their event room for a Bridal Shower for our daughter with 53 of our friends in attendance. The food came out very slowly and they totally forgot to bring us bread. It happens, I understand, but it is the managers job to make sure it doesnt!. We booked the room from 1 to 4pm, at 4pm our party was still in full swing due to the delay of the food. The manager, Chris, came up to me, at I quote....You have 5 min MAX to get everyone out, we need the room. They even admit to kicking us out. The claim to feel "badly" about how we were treated, and even admit to dropping the ball on the food service.(But still offered NOTHING in compensation) They cleared our tables, tossed our drinks and remaining food...without even an offer for all of us to finish up in the bar or restaurant. My bill came very promptly, of course, with nothing taken off for the mistakes OR the tossed Wine/food. When their corporate office was called with a formal complaint along with numerous letters on how poorly they treated all of us, all they could say was...."we dropped the ball and admit to our mistakes and to kicking you out in a harsh manner...BUT You knew you only had the room till 4, even if we did bring the food out slowly. we booked the events within an hour of each other and had nowhere to offer 53 guests to move to". SERIOUSLY????? SO YOU KICK US OUT????
I would hope anyone reading this would think twice before booking an event or party here. They simply did not care that they had ruined an important event. I'm sorry only goes so far when you clearly have/had other options. They had 2 parties and got paid in full for both.......Our situation was Very unfortunate and could have been avoided!!! I will close with something positive, the restaruant has a convenient location.What a total disappointment :-/

• Visited October 2012