“Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Chicago
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Good wings. I think I had higher expectations on the ratings here. A little soupy so I would personally ask for a little drier. Hate to say it but Hooter's is a bit better to me (meatier and crispier). I haven't tried anything else on the menu yet but will do so. Prices are great and the wings are indeed good enough to eat anytime.

• Visited April 2013

Gurnee, Illinois
“Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Have been going here for year the best wings in the US. Large juicy and the orginal sauce from Buffalo! Just awesome!

Visited December 2012
“Top spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

The wings were outstanding and service was awesome. My only gripe is that the tables were a bit small. I went there with my friend to destroy a couple lbs of wings and felt like we were at an intimate dinner table. It didn't matter though, I overdosed on 3 lbs of wings and couldn't look at anything orange afterwards.

Chicago
“Good burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

Frank's is always a great place to go. The food is reasonably priced. You interact with the owners and the customer service is great. I've been coming here since I was a kid and have never been disappointed. They're known for their wings which I've never tried but have also never heard a bad thing said about them. It's a good place to grab a burger and it won't break the bank.

• Visited December 2010
“Wings!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2011

Enough said! Best wings ever!!! This is a place that has been around forever!