DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein
$76
ExtendedStay
$93
ComfortSuites
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieslarge poolbreakfast buffetgreat hotelfitness centerprairie stylewedding receptionattached restaurantexcellent staybed was very comfortablebusiness staystaff was very friendlyrooms were very cleanfamily weddingpleasant staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I enjoyed being in this hotel. The rooms were very clean and quiet. The pool looks beautiful. Lobby was so beautiful and clean. I love the place and my family did too. The parking lot was very accessible. Check in time is perfect and check out time is until noon which helped us using the pool for two hours in the morning before we left the hotel. We are very satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kip S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Rosannac,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your stay with us in Mundelein. It brings us great pleasure to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable. We look forward to inviting you back in the near future.

KIP

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The place was very clean, the service was great, the food was delicious. The staff was very friendly and polite. They were very accommodating to our requests. An improvement they could make is to add a laundry room, otherwise was great experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kip S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Pamela,

I am pleased to hear that we offered an enjoyable stay for you. Thank you for offering us feedback. We do have many laundry facilities in the area and we offer laundry/dry cleaning services through the hotel which can be completed the same day. We look forward to having you back in the area soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

i stayed there for 3 nights for a business trip, it was decent experience. Room was quiet and clean, hotel staff were also decent, though there was less variety on the breakfast. The location was good, there is CVS pharmacy at the walking distance from the hotel.Overall decent experience!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kip S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Mukul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property as you experienced it. Although you did not experience a negative visit, our goal is to exceed your expectations. I will contact you for more feedback to determine how we can better serve you in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for business. Rate on weekend was great. Staff was friendly food in restaurant was amazing. Bathroom had been updated. Will stay again. Workout room very clean, coffee station nicely stocked, didn't swim but checked out pool area looked well kept.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback that would benefit potential guests. Even though you did not try some of our amenities, you chose to comment on them based on what you saw, which is appreciated. We hope you can return to our hotel soon.

Kip

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Every time I come here for business I leave thinking this is where I want to stay next time. Breakfast is good, Staff is friendly and helpful. Consistently a great experience. Its a longer drive for me to stay here and I don't flinch at it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Traveling Fam,

I enjoy hearing responses such as yours. I am happy to know that you have a home away from home while you are traveling. Next time you know that you will be coming in town, reach out to me through the hotel. I would enjoy meeting you personally.