“Poor Customer Service!!”

Tavern On 60
Ranked #17 of 109 Restaurants in Mundelein
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I hate to rate the service poor but a few bad bartenders ruin it for the rest (because some of the wait staff is great!)!!! I sent an email with a complaint and never even got the courtesy of a response!!! What does that say about management??Too bad because I was really looking forward to having another place to hang out with the hubby at but apparently the customer isn't important to them...

There are newer reviews for Tavern On 60

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stopped in today for lunch, I had the special which was essentially fish and chips. It was excellent! This entree came with cole slaw and a potato pancake, which were both fresh and flavorful. My wife had the artichoke and avocado salad which she loved. Phil the owner stopped by our table and was very friendly and has an enormus amount of restaurant experience, being part of the family that own Philly G's in Vernon Hills. We'll be returning!