Tripadvisor
Mundelein

“A Must Try Restaurant ... Bills Pizza &Pub, Mundelein, Il”
Review of Bill's Pizza & Pub

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Outstanding. Excellent food. Excellent cocktails. Excellent atmosphere. Dave waited on our table and is easily one of the best waiters we have ever had.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (227)

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We’ve always ordered pizza to go after our last 2 visits to the restaurant we will continue to
take out!
The service both times were slow, orders wrong etc.
Decor needs to be updated, not an enjoyable experience. Also a very noisy restaurant, hard to hold a conversation.
I gave the rating a 4 because of the food! Their thin crust pizza is the best! Save time and order your food and take it home!
Their appetizers are very good too!
Take your food home for a delicious dinner!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2019

Ordered 2 14 inch OVERPRICED, bland, nasty pizzas the night we got in town for Navy Graduation on 10/17/19. $60.00 for what? It was so bad, do not go here. SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASE

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

I have been going to Bill's pub as long as I can remember. 20 years ago I moved to the west coast and everytime I come back into town Bill's pub is on the list to make sure I go to. The food has always remained the same quality. I am never disappointed and the staff is always as friendly as can be. The drinks taste great and who doesnt love throwing peanuts on the floor. I'm so glad they keep staying open. Is a trip down memory lane every time I go in there. Keep up the great service.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

I have taken our family here many times and have met my best buddy here for pizza and beer as well. The atmosphere is great and makes the pizza taste even better.

Date of visit: May 2019