“top 5 of all time”

Cuisines: Pizza
Mchenry Illinois
“top 5 of all time”
Reviewed December 20, 2009

One of the best pizzas I have ever had. I used to work near and would order from the former location in Libertyville. I got transferred and was away for years and had the chance to get Wa-Pa-Ghetti's again at the Mundelein location. fantastic and it was as great as I held in my memory. As I live 45 minutes West of them they are not practical for regular carryout for our family. But anytime someone is going anywhere near or towards Mundelein, I pay them to bring us home one or two.
They have the triple threat of 1.Great crust 2.Great sauce 3.Great Cheese!!
To me that is the basis of a great pizza. Then you take into account the topping freshness and quality. My preference is sausage and theirs is top-notch.
They are in a mall with plenty of parking. Great people wait on you. Always friendly and nice.

2 Thank sonicwarrior

1 Thank smartkidtyler
Chicago, Illinois
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

15 bucks for a medium cheese and the entire middle part was uncooked. Tastes like college dorm pizza. Extremly bad and over charged. Even little ceasars pizza is lil better and they only charge 5.40. Please note that this review is only for their plain cheese pizza, they might have some other good speciality pizzas that I haven't tried.

McHenry, IL
“Small place, great pizza”
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Thick-crust (not deep dish) pizza loaded with cheese, very affordable. Also salads, Italian sandwiches. Delivery available. No liquour. Small restaurant. Nothing fancy, no liquor, but excellent pizza.

1 Thank McHenryDad