“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Arcata
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great staff, great breakfast, great location, reasonable price. Motel breakfasts can only go so far to meet our expectations. It is a bonus when they are located near such convenient breakfast restaurants with a satisfying meal.

Visited April 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Really?!? Something I've NEVER experienced”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a great restaurant for breakfast or lunch. The food is very good and service is spectacular; great value in today's economy. I've been here at least 50 times with my family, with co-workers for a meeting, Sunday brunch, you name it. A few weeks ago something happened that I have NEVER experienced in my life. I went in on Super Bowl Sunday early afternoon to get some of their awesome cream of chicken soup in order to eat light before all the great snacks i would consume that night during the game. I tried to order 2 bowls of soup to go and the manager told me he could not sell me the soup. I stood there dumbfounded. He said that they didn't have enough for the customers in the restaurant so he couldn't let me have any soup. WHAT? REALLY! You "can't" sell me any soup? He was apologetic and said,"I would if I could but I can't". I still can't believe this happened. My opinion of this restaurant totally changed in that moment and it will be a LONG time before I ever go back, if ever.
Great job Elly's!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank K H
Fresno, California
“Great place for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This must be a popular place because it always seems to be crowded. Food was good, plentiful; prices good as was service.

Visited February 2013
Chicago
“GREAT DINE-IN OR CARRYOUT!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We have been fans of Elly's for years. The selection is plentiful, the taste never disappoints, the staff always friendly! We even recently ordered a CARRYOUT order, and the order was just perfect, and even tasted better than at the table (or we may have just been a bit too hungry :)) Either way, this place is GREAT!

Mundelein, Illinois
“Good Breakfast With a Huge Menu to Suit Everyone!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food here is fresh, tasty, and filling. Servings are HUGE! Their pancakes are worth a visit! My favorite is the spinach omelette. My husband loves the lox and bagels. No matter what you want for breakfast, this place will please any picky eater.

Visited January 2013