“Great food and atmosphere!”

Karma Asian Food and Fine Wine
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Mundelein
Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 45
Description: Karma Asian Food & Wine serves Modern Asian Fusion Cuisine taking classic Asian fare and adding our own comfortable, Western twist. Our focus is to use only fresh ingredients. We do this by sourcing natural, locally farmed and/or organic products where ever possible.In Karma Grill, our chefs prepare mouthwatering Steaks and fresh Fish cooked to perfection along with our Wok Stir Fry dishes featuring many vegetarian and gluten free options. Enjoying these in a very relaxed dining atmosphere with our 12 foot tall waterfall at one end and our 200 square foot pond in the center, makes for an exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Traveled in mixed wintry conditions to arrive tired. Tried Karma for 1st time; the grilled mahi mahi. It was nicely presented and lightly flavored. Just what I needed. The restaurant was practically empty @ 6p Saturday but maybe everyone is out shopping or afraid of the weather. I would come again and recommend. Oh yeah, the atmosphere is quite nice.

1  Thank luvmycat2

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We love Karma, It is a go-to place for any special birthday or anniversary. The meal and service are always great. Selections are fresh and innovative. Atmosphere is quiet and soothing. Try it!!

1  Thank Carolyn J
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I love this restaurant, the food is amazing!

The staff are always very helpful & knowledgeable

I will certainly go back

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We have been eating here for years, and I can't figure out why Karma is still so under the radar in the North suburbs. There's never a problem getting a reservation, and the food and ambience (quiet, a pond in the middle, running water wall) are unusual in the mix of noisy, overbooked restaurants in this area. The menu changes occasionally, but the staple items have always remained both an excellent value and a taste treat. It doesn't hurt that the pricing is really reasonable too, and the service is top notch. The only thing I can figure out is that because the restaurant is in a middle grade hotel, people think it's just hotel food, but that is really wrong. Maybe it's not such a great idea to broadcast what a value and excellent meal they represent (we don't really want it to get too crowded), but I think if you try it, you'll be hooked. If he's there, ask for Gilberto as your waiter - he's really special.

1  Thank tennispro13
Jerry R, General Manager at Karma Asian Food and Fine Wine, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your response! We are glad that you like the décor and food in Karma. Gilberto is a great server he has been with us for quite some time. Thank you for your post and tell me if I can ever do anything for you when you dine in Karma.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had a salmon dish, and the fusion of favors was wonderful. I have stayed at this hotel a few times now, and found Karma to be quite nice. Would definitely dine there again.

1  Thank LiketoeatCincinnati
Jerry R, Manager at Karma Asian Food and Fine Wine, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. Our Asian BBQ Salmon is one of our best sellers and people really enjoy it. If there is anything I can do for you when you dine with us next please tell me.