“High end Asian restaurant”

Karma Asian Food and Fine Wine
Ranked #18 of 109 Restaurants in Mundelein
Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 45
Description: Karma Asian Food & Wine serves Modern Asian Fusion Cuisine taking classic Asian fare and adding our own comfortable, Western twist. Our focus is to use only fresh ingredients. We do this by sourcing natural, locally farmed and/or organic products where ever possible.In Karma Grill, our chefs prepare mouthwatering Steaks and fresh Fish cooked to perfection along with our Wok Stir Fry dishes featuring many vegetarian and gluten free options. Enjoying these in a very relaxed dining atmosphere with our 12 foot tall waterfall at one end and our 200 square foot pond in the center, makes for an exceptional dining experience.
North Chicago, Illinois
“High end Asian restaurant”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food at Karma is different, but good. It is a little pricey, but the quality of the food is superb. This is the kind of place you'll go for a special occasion. The interior has an interesting space, and a lot of natural water elements.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank pseudoboy
Jerry R, General Manager at Karma Asian Food and Fine Wine, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for dinning at Karma Asian Food & Wine. We appreciate your candid review of our restaurant and the great comments you provided. Please share any additional comments or suggestions with us any time.

Best Regards,

Jerry Riordan
Karma General Manager

Schaumburg
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The bar is really cool too. Good place to watch a game. The dining room is like nothing ive seen. Great place to check out. I recommend the BBQ Salmon!

• Visited December 2012

Best Regards,

Jerry Riordan
Karma General Manager
winnipeg
“the bamboo fence looks good”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

i like the ambiance its very relaxing dinner whether you are with a colleague or a family the center pool looks very tranquil. the food is good too.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank cityboyWinnipeg
Nashville, Tennessee
“Solid Asian Fusion”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We got takeout from here. I cannot comment on the atmosphere or the service, but the food was solid Asian fusion.

We got a couple dishes: The Thai Chili stir fry and the Orange Chicken. Both were flavored well with slightly too much oil, but we didn't mind that too much. The chili stir fry was spicy with a good amount of meat and veggies. The orange chicken was good with a nice sauce and veggies as well. The portion size was very good and we definitely had leftovers. The calamari appetizer was a bit too breaded and the sauce was basically thousand island dressing.

Overall, I would go here again and try some different dishes.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank EuroHoneyMoon2010
Mundelein, Illinois
“Service was non-existent”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have gone to this place many times. I have eaten dinner and sat in/at the bar and relaxed. I have to say on this visit I was not the least bit impressed. My guest and I went at 6:55 p.m. on Saturday. There were 6 people at the bar (3 couples) and at least 1 or 2 other people sitting at a table in the bar. We sat down behind the bar at one of the little couches. I saw a bar menu and regular menu stting on the bar so I got up and grabbed them. We looked at the menu and sat. And sat. And sat. There was a hostess there and a barback or busboy. Initailly the bartender looked a little busy but then I noticed she was "doing dishes." I kept looking at her and waiting for her to acknowledge us and she never did.She was talking even chatting with her hostess. After about 12-15 minutes we got up and left. As we walked by the hostess and bartender chatting they both looked at us and didn't say a thing. We had 2 other friends meeting us and had to call and tell them to meet us elsewhere. I won't be going back to the bar area again.

• Visited October 2012