“Bar None, Best Custard in the World!!!!”

Greg's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Mundelein
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Their custard is unbelievable! They have an eclectic mix of Sundaes, Pies, and Custards! When I'm on my death bed my last meal will be their Turtle Pie! I'm from Chicago, but still make the drive once or twice a month to stock up my freezer with all my favorites! The Pistachio is my all time favorite, but close seconds are the Aztec and Almond Joy Sundae! The owners are great to their customers and Greg recognizes me every time I make the trip out there! All other custard places in Chicago are good, but they're just not up to par with Greg's! I think I might go out there right now!! I'm going!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Greg's frozen custard has the best tasting custard in the state of Illinois! Don't waste your money for frozen custard anywhere else. The owners and the staff are first rate. This is the cleanest drive-up you will ever find.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

They have a large variety of sundaes and they all are pretty tasty. This place is a local favorite if you can't tell by the reviews. They only have the basic flavors available for the sundaes or in a cup, but if you want to try some different frozen custards, you can buy it by the pint. The pistachio is a family favorite of ours.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

If you ever visit Mundelein, Illinois, you have to stop at Greg's!!! The creamiest ice cream ever! Go on Friday night when pistachio or butter pecan are on the menu!

1  Thank sallyasea
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

It is absolutely amazing here. Everything is perfect. The workers know what they're doing and they do it quickly and all the desserts are amazing and it's worth the money.

1  Thank Amhah